Sucka Free

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Smarkley please stop spamming our thread with your Vinci gloves and sales pitches. We know where the used glove section is.

Andy, your wish is my command, I just seem to remember you being a nicer guy than that. Guess I could be wrong but, I will leave it like that. I love to play softball, most of the guys I play with now dont post on here, was just trying to interact w some So Cal guys I thought I knew.................

I will leave with all the grace and class I am know for bro.

tippin20s

And I don't mind you posting in here at all, or talking about softball. But when you constantly post pics of your gloves for sale, and then quote your own pics saying NOBODY LIKES THE GLOVE? you are spamming.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No DCs, I'm out then...

Sorry Andy, that's the best projection I could give knowing my upcoming project schedule.
I'm forecasting a nice promotion at work come 1st qtr reviews which will lead to even less availability between work and home.

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
Yes, let's.

Stupid rule they've had forever. I think it goes back to people painting ultras to look like freaks. He just said no mikens. I could be totally off base though. No matter what his rationale is, it's utterly stupid.

tippin20s

Looks like there's a bunch of teams playing it. Let me know when ur first game is, maybe I'll stroll through for a few

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
She was probably there watching JoeC win the ship. That fool Danny is funny AF, bring him with you saturday

Nah she was there tryna win womens...Joe was playing some little wack tourney somewhere else. Danny will be with me at Pony assessments on Saturday, helping me scout my allstar 8u team. When we met in the bracket, he made some other dude pitch lol. That dude was shook.

True. DOOM rolled through with a whole crew...

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
Here's what you order tomorrow at Devilicious...

Share the hog wings (not hot wings) and ahi poke nachos to start. Order the short rib sandwich with bacon parmesan fries and split it. Do not share your beer.

tippin20s

Goro my whole family is home today with the bug, we were all up last night ****ting and puking our brains out. It's been a grand time. My customer rescheduled for Tuesday at 2 so let's plan on lunch Tuesday at 11:30.