Suncoast Reloaded 1 pc....

longball101

Part Time Player
I got a 27.5 which is what I normally swing in an EL. It does feel like it swings a tad light but not enough to say I don't like it like I did with the 2020 AT18. I gamed it this past weekend with no swing adjustments

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I'm looking to get one, folks I know, said that they are a bit lighter, stiff barrel at first and a sting on the handle to the knob. But once broken in, they said it will be a very good Sr. bat. He said it is somewhat like the 2018 Adidas Reloaded. I'm planning to get a 29.5oz... Looking forward to more SBF bros inputs and reviews... :)

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Performs exactly as expected! Bat is a little stiff until you get around 30 swings, that's when I could feel the barrel changing. Performance is right on par with the Diamond and I think it's going to get better after some more swings to get the barrel completely broken in
Do these have .75 endload like the blue adidas reloaded.

lefty8

Coach
I have 2 28 and a half oz 1 piece 2021 Reload. I'm pretty old and I figure It'll take me a little longer to break them end. I have around 100 BP swings on them. The sweet spot is huge with good pop and distance. I have 1 28 and a half once Diamond endload has the same amount of swings. With my swing the 1 piece opens up faster. Great bats.Thanks Suncoast.

Last edited:

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I have 2 28 and a half oz 1 piece 2021 Reload. I'm pretty old and I figure It'll take me a little longer to break them end. I have around 100 BP swings on them. The sweet spot is huge with good pop and distance. I have 1 28 and a half once Diamond endload has the amount of swings. With my swing the 1 piece opens up faster. Great bats.Thanks Suncoast.

Did it feel lighter in weight than the 2018 Adidas Reloaded?

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Do these have .75 endload like the blue adidas reloaded.

I got a chance to hit both a 27.5 and a 28.5 NIW off my tee... No BP yet... They belong to my SB buddy, we swung both and they opened up real quick, from my ball bag we hit the X-Rocks, Evil BP .52's, and ISA's 44/400's The balls were jumping off the bats, quick exist velocity going box (through the middle), mind you an NIW bat... The distance, I hit a bunch at 320' easily. I was very impressed and right there with the JB's and '21 Suncoast 2pc models. We probably put about (75) hits? on each bat. and the NIW did not break down. I do prefer a heavier bat and the 28.5oz felt a lot like a shade light of a mid-loaded bat. I did get a fast swing snap on the balls... But I'm hoping to get a 29.5 oz for a much better swing weight snapping to the ball. . I'm going to say, that this bat is equal to the OG Dudley 2.0's model bat along with the GRIP technology sticky barrel... from the endcap to the bottom of the barrel... To me, this bat from Endcap to the knob is equal to the OG 2.0's... :) With about 40 hits each, it started to make that loud Popping sound, when a very good bat opens up...

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a chance to hit both a 27.5 and a 28.5 NIW off my tee... No BP yet... They belong to my SB buddy, we swung both and they opened up real quick, from my ball bag we hit the X-Rocks, Evil BP .52's, and ISA's 44/400's The balls were jumping off the bats, quick exist velocity going box (through the middle), mind you an NIW bat... The distance, I hit a bunch at 320' easily. I was very impressed and right there with the JB's and '21 Suncoast 2pc models. We probably put about (75) hits? on each bat. and the NIW did not break down. I do prefer a heavier bat and the 28.5oz felt a lot like a shade light of a mid-loaded bat. I did get a fast swing snap on the balls... But I'm hoping to get a 29.5 oz for a much better swing weight snapping to the ball. . I'm going to say, that this bat is equal to the OG Dudley 2.0's model bat along with the GRIP technology sticky barrel... from the endcap to the bottom of the barrel... To me, this bat from Endcap to the knob is equal to the OG 2.0's... :) With about 40 hits each, it started to make that loud Popping sound, when a very good bat opens up...
If they are equal to the 2.0 in performance that's a good thing..now let's see if the durability is close..thanks for the info.

lefty8

Coach
The 2021 reload is a tab lighter than the 2019 reload. To me the 2021 Reload performs better than the 2021 Diamond endload. Not by much. Hitting oldTattoo balls with over 600bp live swings. We'll see with durability. I have around 100 live bp swings on bought 28 and a half oz. bats. Bought the 28 and a half Diamond endload and Reload field the same when swinging. On the 27 and a half the Reload is a tad lighter than the Diamond. Great bats.
Just my opinion. Joe Falcon

Last edited:

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
If they are equal to the 2.0 in performance that's a good thing..now let's see if the durability is close..thanks for the info.
Yes, That's the key. I wouldn't doubt it if will have the same Kevlar material as the OG 2.0... I just ordered a 29.5 oz... getting it by Wednesday.. :)?

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, That's the key. I wouldn't doubt it if will have the same Kevlar material as the OG 2.0... I just ordered a 29.5 oz... getting it by Wednesday.. :)?
That kevlar would be great but not sure manufacturers want them to last that long

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
That kevlar would be great but not sure manufacturers want them to last that long

That’s possible but then again look at today’s Dudley. As a bat company they are a joke. No one bought the Hot W, no one bought the Mccarren, and now no one will buy the Doom. Why? Because they have become a joke as a bat company. They switched factories where their bats are made and have for the last 4 years put out a crappy product. They decided going cheap was better then making a good product and now hardly anyone buys their garbage anymore. They killed their own brand by coming out with terrible bats year after year. They would sell thousands of red knobs and other originals if they made them again

Last edited:

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Finally got the 29.5 Bat yesterday (Friday...,) Right after work I headed to a park I normally go to for Tee work. I had a chance to take 2 turns with 25 balls each round. First-round did not take long to notice how the bat opened up with its exit velo after about 10 balls, in an open field the some landed at about 300' against the wind mind you, and then turned around to gathered the balls and hit them again back to where I started at, the 2nd round I did half-swing follow thru swings with 10 balls, to see the exit velo and distance, I was NOT disappointed. They were a mix of balls... X-rocks, Team 1 balls, and some Tattoos... For the last 15 balls in the 2nd round, I did full swings and they landed at about 330' I never removed the wrapper. I recommend it to anyone trying out the bat should you buy one. I planned to hit tomorrow at my team's mandatory BP session. We'll see how it will do in live pitching LOL!! The sound of the bat has that loud, stiff plasticky sound to it, the handle felt good, the knob is equal to the OG 2.0 which I prefer in Sr. bats, so that sound will change as it becomes game-ready...

Right now, I would put this model as my #1, #2 Suncoast 2 pc, #3 JB 2020, #4 JB 2021 #5 Mach 1

IMHO, I guess the Engineer who designs these Suncoast is the same person who was making the Dudleys... So I guess it's payback to Dudley... LOL!!!! FYI.. to all, I'll be selling about (9) bats... JB's, Suncoast 2 pc, AT18, my NIW Melee 12", and other older bats... Most are 28oz...

Ejdf

[QUOTE = "bigcat21, post: 19220295, member: 211"] Finalmente conseguí el 29.5 Bat ayer (viernes ...,) Justo después del trabajo me dirigí a un parque al que normalmente voy para trabajar en Tee. Tuve la oportunidad de tomar 2 turnos con 25 bolas en cada ronda. La primera ronda no tardó en notar cómo el bate se abrió con su velocidad de salida después de unas 10 bolas, en un campo abierto, algunas aterrizaron a unos 300 'contra el viento, fíjate, y luego se dio la vuelta para recoger las bolas y golpear. ellos nuevamente de regreso a donde comencé, la segunda ronda hice medio swing con 10 bolas, para ver la velocidad de salida y la distancia, NO me decepcionó. Eran una mezcla de pelotas ... X-rocks, pelotas del Equipo 1 y algunos tatuajes ... Durante las últimas 15 pelotas en la segunda ronda, hice swings completos y aterrizaron a unos 330 '. Nunca quité la envoltura. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que pruebe el murciélago si compra uno. Planeaba batear mañana en la sesión obligatoria de BP de mi equipo. Veremos cómo le irá en el lanzamiento en vivo LOL !! El sonido del bate tiene ese sonido fuerte, rígido y pegajoso, el mango se siente bien, la perilla es igual al OG 2.0 que prefiero en los murciélagos Sr., por lo que el sonido cambiará a medida que esté listo para el juego ...

En este momento, pondría este modelo como mi # 1, # 2 Suncoast 2 pc, # 3 JB 2020, # 4 JB 2021 # 5 Mach 1

En mi humilde opinión, supongo que el ingeniero que diseña estos Suncoast es la misma persona que estaba haciendo los Dudley ... Así que supongo que es una venganza para Dudley ... LOL !!!! Para su información ... para todos, venderé alrededor de (9) murciélagos ... JB, Suncoast 2 pc, AT18, mi NIW Melee 12 "y otros murciélagos más viejos ... La mayoría son 28 oz ... [/ QUOTE]
Greetings, one question, is it true that the new suntcoats 1 pc compared to the adidas melee reloaded is lighter? Some people say that they still used the 2 bats at the same weight, and that they feel the new suntcoats are lighter, and what are the 28 ounce bats that you would sell?

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
[QUOTE = "bigcat21, post: 19220295, member: 211"] Finalmente conseguí el 29.5 Bat ayer (viernes ...,) Justo después del trabajo me dirigí a un parque al que normalmente voy para trabajar en Tee. Tuve la oportunidad de tomar 2 turnos con 25 bolas en cada ronda. La primera ronda no tardó en notar cómo el bate se abrió con su velocidad de salida después de unas 10 bolas, en un campo abierto, algunas aterrizaron a unos 300 'contra el viento, fíjate, y luego se dio la vuelta para recoger las bolas y golpear. ellos nuevamente de regreso a donde comencé, la segunda ronda hice medio swing con 10 bolas, para ver la velocidad de salida y la distancia, NO me decepcionó. Eran una mezcla de pelotas ... X-rocks, pelotas del Equipo 1 y algunos tatuajes ... Durante las últimas 15 pelotas en la segunda ronda, hice swings completos y aterrizaron a unos 330 '. Nunca quité la envoltura. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que pruebe el murciélago si compra uno. Planeaba batear mañana en la sesión obligatoria de BP de mi equipo. Veremos cómo le irá en el lanzamiento en vivo LOL !! El sonido del bate tiene ese sonido fuerte, rígido y pegajoso, el mango se siente bien, la perilla es igual al OG 2.0 que prefiero en los murciélagos Sr., por lo que el sonido cambiará a medida que esté listo para el juego ...

En este momento, pondría este modelo como mi # 1, # 2 Suncoast 2 pc, # 3 JB 2020, # 4 JB 2021 # 5 Mach 1

En mi humilde opinión, supongo que el ingeniero que diseña estos Suncoast es la misma persona que estaba haciendo los Dudley ... Así que supongo que es una venganza para Dudley ... LOL !!!! Para su información ... para todos, venderé alrededor de (9) murciélagos ... JB, Suncoast 2 pc, AT18, mi NIW Melee 12 "y otros murciélagos más viejos ... La mayoría son 28 oz ... [/ QUOTE]

Greetings, one question, is it true that the new suntcoats 1 pc compared to the adidas melee reloaded is lighter? Some people say that they still used the 2 bats at the same weight, and that they feel the new suntcoats are lighter, and what are the 28 ounce bats that you would sell?
I have the Blue Adidas Reloaded bat 29.5 and the comparison of the two is a bit different type of endload swinging point, meaning the Suncoast 1 pc is a shade heavier during my practice swing off the tee to the Adidas Reloaded which is very slight in my opinion... Hope this info helps...

Ejdf

[QUOTE = "bigcat21, post: 19220322, member: 211"] Tengo el bate azul Adidas Reloaded 29.5 y la comparación de los dos es un tipo un poco diferente de punto de balanceo de carga final, lo que significa que el Suncoast 1 pc es un tono más pesado durante mi práctica swing desde el tee hacia el Adidas Reloaded que es muy leve en mi opinión ... Espero que esta información ayude ...
Gracias amigo, ¿quieres decirme que los nuevos Suncoats recargados te parecen más pesados que los viejos Adidas cuerpo a cuerpo recargados? ¿Qué masa de 28 onzas venderá? Si puede enviarme fotos por favor, gracias.

Ejdf

[QUOTE = "joseph ansay, post: 19221240, miembro: 115117"] Tuve que conseguir uno para hacer un swing en la práctica 60 swings ya son bastante buenos, pero mi bigcat naranja que tiene probablemente 1500 swings en el gas recargado tiene mucho camino por recorrer bigcat para mí [/ QUOTE]
What big cat?

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
[QUOTE = "bigcat21, post: 19220322, member: 211"] Tengo el bate azul Adidas Reloaded 29.5 y la comparación de los dos es un tipo un poco diferente de punto de balanceo de carga final, lo que significa que el Suncoast 1 pc es un tono más pesado durante mi práctica swing desde el tee hacia el Adidas Reloaded que es muy leve en mi opinión ... Espero que esta información ayude ...
Gracias amigo, ¿quieres decirme que los nuevos Suncoats recargados te parecen más pesados que los viejos Adidas cuerpo a cuerpo recargados? ¿Qué masa de 28 onzas venderá? Si puede enviarme fotos por favor, gracias.
I have the following in 28oz to sell, posting on the sell forum soon. 28oz JB 2020, Bigcat Orange barrel, 2021 Suncoast 2pc 28.5oz, Worth Mach 1 etc, etc