Super Hole 51

3XC

Big Truss
Don't be so sure. Pats D is very underrated. Overshadowed may be a better word. NE #1 scoring defense. No superstar big name guys on it.

Atlanta's defensive metrics are bad. Bottom 10 in yards allowed and points allowed. Worst in the NFL in terms of other teams succeeding on 4th down attempts. Mid pack in sacks and forcing turnovers. They have played well of late, really played well yesterday, but we'll see.

I think Atlanta cannot win unless Ryan and Jones have special games. Like amazing games. Also they HAVE to run it aggressively and successfully. Basically the margin of error for Atlanta is tiny.

3XC

Big Truss
Probably too early for predictions but I think NE scores 28 or more, Atlanta will need to score 33 to win. Call it a hunch.

NE 31
ATL 26

Country469

Trump will have his hands in this somehow. Also Kudos to Arthur Blank, for finally doing something other than paying the dog fighter.

hrdchrgin13

You can throw the Defensive stats out the window for the Falcons, they are different now.
The Offense hasn't scored less than 30 since they played the Chiefs and then they scored 28.

And to go full stretch the Falcons and Patriots vs. similar opponents

Falcons put up 168 to their opponents 88
Patriots put up 119 to the same opponents 82

I still wouldn't bet against the Patriots

3XC

Big Truss
Well yeah, they cheat, but (big but) Ole Rog doesn't want to hand Brady and Belichick and Kraft the trophy, and stand there like a dingus while they gloat about it, so hopefully he has his zebras cook up some shenanigans.

I mean, Jones is held on pretty much every single play, you can call holding or illegal contact on 98% of snaps, all they have to do is put a side judge on him with the "call it tight" instruction and Atlanta can't lose. Its hard to lose when you score 40. Its hard not to score 40 when you never have to punt. You never have to punt when you get 2-3 penalties per drive.

3XC

Big Truss
I would prefer it if this supermodel had real boobs, then reality strikes and you realize what your odds are of finding another supermodel willing to go home with you.

Country469

This election cycle has shown me that I don't have to accept the score of the game and crown my own champion

3XC

Big Truss
falcons can win without any help from the zebras. not sure pats can doe.
Stop being ridiculous. As if Tom Brady needs some special assistance to win big games.

May I remind you, fewest points allowed in the NFL. Just dookied all over Brown and Bell.

Both teams very talented, very worthy, no cheap ass 6 seeds this year. I like it.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
how many legit rings does he have doe? more than matty at any rate but they will always be cheaters to me. just because they have not been caught lately does not mean they finally on the up and up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
all this build up for nothing....

pats will win....because it's the pats.

the one thing, imo, to look for is how Atl uses it's rb's out of the backfield on passes.......NE's LBs, i think, are a little slower and more run defensive oriented.....

they dont make lb's who can cover Freeman or Coleman......split everyone out, find that mismatch 80 times and maybe you can simply outscore them. You know Jones will be double covered......Shanahan's contract could double if he can beat this defense and make it look ordinary

problem is pats will be better next year.....ugh.....

ntz

tricknollegy
looking forward to the post superbowl gronkowski backspin and the outrage it will generate