Superior Dome in Marquette

Daddy_G83

Addicted to Softballfans
yet another year where i think i should have taken some vacation time and hopped on a team for this tourney... been wanting to play in it for a fe years now...

jeb_daddy69

Addicted to Softballfans
anybody need a player for this? Also, is there a place i can get some more info on it? Please pm me. Also, how far are the fences in the dome?

Last edited:

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
It was $650 per team. It has been full for about a month now. The fences are 300', with right field having a short porch that is a single but you have to hit about 20 rows up in the bleachers for a homer. It is 1 strike, 6-12 arc, and ASA bats/balls.

clm#2

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone else have any more info on this? cost per team, times, class?

It's basically an open tourney. I don't think they really care what class anyone or team is, as long as they get their entry fee. This will be my third year and it has been full each year I've played. I would have to say this is one of the best tournaments every year.

Smokies26

Manager
Also just noticed Kims Barrel inn is not on the bracket. Anyone know what the deal with this is??? They playin under another name or what?

clm#2

Addicted to Softballfans
Ill be there again bro. We play Thursday night at 9p. I saw you guys got a pretty decent draw. Hopefully we will be seeing you guys Saturday night at 10p.
You guys get a house again? Good luck and hopefully we both make it to play each other at 10 Sat.

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
So who here is on Silk Exotic? That's who we play our first game at 10 pm. Hopefully games start on time. Everything backed up cause Obama is coming to Marquette.

clm#2

Addicted to Softballfans
Na, we just went with hotels and some guys got cabins. Where you guys staying? And good luck to you as well.
We are staying at the Country Inn and Suites, I think. Some of the guys will be up there when you guys. I'll have them watch your game and give me an update. I won't be there by that time.

Smokies26

Manager
So who here is on Silk Exotic? That's who we play our first game at 10 pm. Hopefully games start on time. Everything backed up cause Obama is coming to Marquette.

Obama what?? Not me, I play the game before you guys. And if you win that game you play clm#2's team.

We are staying at the Country Inn and Suites, I think. Some of the guys will be up there when you guys. I'll have them watch your game and give me an update. I won't be there by that time.

Right on. Did you see on that bracket that if we win our 9p game tomorrow we play at 1p Friday...so we will have played 2 games before you even played one.

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
The reason the first few games are starting late is Obama's visit. We can't get in the dome until 4.

clm#2

Addicted to Softballfans
Right on. Did you see on that bracket that if we win our 9p game tomorrow we play at 1p Friday...so we will have played 2 games before you even played one.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see that. That is messed up.

drolly

Who has 2 thumbs and is pitching for Silk Exotic... This guy