Superior Softball Tourney

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
Several teams are short player for this tourney. If you are interested in going post it on here. I think there are 40 teams signed up and only 390 players going. So let someone know

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Not sure what the rules are there but can guys that aren't playing a game at that time fill in? We should have enough peopel there that someone is always available, especially if there are only three games going on at the same time.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Not sure what the rules are there but can guys that aren't playing a game at that time fill in? We should have enough peopel there that someone is always available, especially if there are only three games going on at the same time.

Not playing the end of the season coed tourney?

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
We have enough players, but I know Dave Smith, Yo Mama, Rustys Bar, Dog House and a few other are short last I heard.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Not this year. I've never been to Superior so I wanted go. Plus Drew and Jay are going and they are on the coed team. We took the $75 off next season and bowed out of the tourney.

Of course....Everyone bailing to go play a drunkfest.......No wonder the league is failing.

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
They should change the weekend the coed tourney is on. It would not kill them to move the season back a week or 2. The weather and lighting always sucks in early may anyways.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
They should change the weekend the coed tourney is on. It would not kill them to move the season back a week or 2. The weather and lighting always sucks in early may anyways.

Or you ****ing commit to a league and a tourney and honor it........How ****ing hard is that?

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Not this year. I've never been to Superior so I wanted go. Plus Drew and Jay are going and they are on the coed team. We took the $75 off next season and bowed out of the tourney.

TJ's bday is Sunday BTW. ;)

actually I would have been the fifth...wait...wut? :confused: :eek: :(

Hey I think that a local dentist may be offering Novocaine free Root Canal's it may be more enjoyable:D

badboybrucie15

Part Time Player
Im selling my slightly used white reaper $150 let me know if anyone is interested or if you hear of someone who is. I will have it in Superior so you can look at it there!

zagman

Starting Player
Have fun boys. Keep your penis's to the women and not the sheep. Especially Mike and Rich.