Supplement sale

dafox

Fox in Socks
New Hot Water Heater = Time to move a few items! :)

Any item is just $26 delivered
All new/sealed --- Expirations in 2013 and 2014

NeuroSurge -- nootropic based pre-workout (NO dmaa)

CryoShock -- Pre-workout (With 1,3 dimeth)

BodyForge -- ***SOLD***

Velocity XT -- ***SOLD***

Supremacy -- ***SOLD***

Product info at www.neogenix.net

neurosurge.gif
cryoshock.gif
BodyForge.gif

Velocity%20XT.gif
supremacy.gif

Last edited:

Untraceable

You wanna party?
Got some Velocity from DaFox. Cant wait to give it a shot today. Was running a homemade ECA (vivrin, bronkaid, asprin) so this should be something to give my body a lil break from ephedrine. Ive never tried a 1,3 DMAA product

dafox

Fox in Socks
Got some Velocity from DaFox. Cant wait to give it a shot today. Was running a homemade ECA (vivrin, bronkaid, asprin) so this should be something to give my body a lil break from ephedrine. Ive never tried a 1,3 DMAA product

Let me know how you end up dosing it.

I usually go with 2 caps in the morning (about 30min before breakfast) and then 1 cap in the afternoon (about an hour after lunch)

Depending on your weight and tolerance to stims ---you can try 1-3 caps, once or twice per day.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
New Hot Water Heater = Time to move a few items! :)

Had the pleasure of getting a new water on Tuesday. Water soaked the downstairs rug and its still wet. Possibility of having to do a homeowner's insurance claim on the rugs. Tank was $1100 installed plus whatever its gonna cost to fix the rugs. I feel your pain.

Untraceable

You wanna party?
Took 2 this morning. Will try 3 tomarrow. Interesting energy. differnt than a ECA/ meth feeling. solid energy but I had a desire to lift heavy which is a little unusual as Ive been running a CKD and by this time each week, Im just dragging arse

redbirdfan1

Focker
Took 2 this morning. Will try 3 tomarrow. Interesting energy. differnt than a ECA/ meth feeling. solid energy but I had a desire to lift heavy which is a little unusual as Ive been running a CKD and by this time each week, Im just dragging arse
No crash and angry feelings later?

Untraceable

You wanna party?
My job is so boring and my carbs have been non-existant for 2 days. there was a little crash at noon but I cant even tell you if it was velocity related. Left the bottle at home as Ive got a vivrin bottle at work. just popped some caffeine which I would pretty much normally do at this time of the day.

Im a pretty big dude and love stims preworkout so I shouldnt be considered normal by any means