Swing Makeover #28..Steps & Drills of our Teaching System

Ken07

DeMarini/Wilson Sports Senior Pro
Swing makeover #28...The Step and Drills to our Hitting System is up. This does a good job of putting the teaching system out in the order of progression of how we learn the steps and drills. While the other 27 episodes have various in-depth teaching, this show will give the flow and progression in the correct order. It also features a DeMarini Senior One review by a senior athlete as well as Bear and Dave's system for picking up balls. Gene Smith of Softball Magazine announces their first ever SENIOR training camp, which will be in Cocoa Beach Florida the first week of December of 2015...very exciting news for the senior community. A technique driven teaching camp, first class all the way.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMsO5sYxB4[/ame]

I live in Minneapolis and I visited Ken last summer to have him diagnose and correct some flaws in my swing. He was able to identify my swing problems from the video I sent him ahead of time and then the 4 hour lesson I had focused on my lunging and downward swing plane. It was a big adjustment I needed to make and Ken was able to work with me and within 1.5 hours, I immediately added 50 feet of distance to the home runs I began hitting as I began cranking home runs simply by swinging at an up angle, focusing on throwing my right hip forward and my left shoulder back and snapping my wrists at the same time as my hips. I would definitely recommend signing up for a lesson...I led my fall league team in home runs and saw an immediate improvement from the tips I learned from him. best money I spent last summer. Thanks Ken. Brad