swing vid

creative10

Banned User
A lot of guys putting up vids of just hitting bombs....granted I hit 5-6 in this vid but that is just a product of hitting the ball hard. There needs to b more focus on driving the holes and hitting gaps if u r a serious player and play a lot of tourney ball. This is a bp vid of focusing on smacking the 5-6 and trying to hit gap shots.....like I said I hit 5-6 bombs but those r some that just carried out or just got under it. The park is 320 down line and 327 to the alley. Vid is a little long due to the amount of balls I have:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESvUrlkgKY

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
yeah, too many guys post "BP" vids and they are basically HR Derby's

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It's called BP, not HRP right? I like to work on everything, and let the HR happen when they do. Sometimes need to focus on NOT hitting the longball, aka DBO.

gittyup11

Addicted to Softballfans
pretty good swing creative, can you hit middle and go to right as well? or just in this video were you working on the 5-6 hole..

papabear66

Soy el papá grande
you have a quality swing....ball is really getting out of the IF in a hury....you do have lots of wasted movement in your lower body but for on here...it was a really good display;).......what kind of balls predominately??? they sound hard.

Centxballer

Donkey Punch King
Only thing i can see in the vids are you are lunging for the pitches let them come back to you. You have a good level swing and will produce hard line drives if you just wait a little more.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
A lot of guys putting up vids of just hitting bombs....granted I hit 5-6 in this vid but that is just a product of hitting the ball hard. There needs to b more focus on driving the holes and hitting gaps if u r a serious player and play a lot of tourney ball. This is a bp vid of focusing on smacking the 5-6 and trying to hit gap shots.....like I said I hit 5-6 bombs but those r some that just carried out or just got under it. The park is 320 down line and 327 to the alley. Vid is a little long due to the amount of balls I have:D

Some nice SEEEEEDS there 10.
We hit yesterday and was working on that
5-6 hole laser. I kinda cut the ball like you so you're
gonna get a few of those " whoops " HR's
Was it 95 with 95% humidity back there?

creative10

Banned User
Thx guys...to answer a few ?'s.....it was 95 out but felt like a 110 so I dont know what that means in term of humidity:D Was using ZN's...evil bp's...combat 44/375's and some old TA's. I can go middle and right side but we didnt have a net so I dont bother shooting over there with out a net just incase of a mistake. I do tend to lunge a bit cuz of my big stride and leg kick but majority of the lunging is making sure I pulled the middle to outer half of the plate pitches.....as u can notice I didnt tap that many back and my pitcher is good but not that good:D

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
Your stride is never the same, twice in a row. Sometimes, it is early, which is throwing your timing off. When it is "on" you are gtg.

Some video of you hitting off a tee, would be good.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scoot the camera back a little next time. I can't see your feet. :D I'd like to see a video of my swing.

HouTexSlugger

Addicted to Softballfans

Nice BP vid. Nice shots too

Brasco

Addicted to Softballfans
bat was a lil on the loud side is there a echo or is it..........................................................

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Good BP vid. Glad you were working no hitting line drives and not the Google Maps 400' bombs

You did hit into a few virtual 6-4-3 DPs, so we have to discuss those later.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
You need to come East of 495 and hit some BP with us Eastern MA folks. I know I could use some help on my swing LOL.

creative10

Banned User
You need to come East of 495 and hit some BP with us Eastern MA folks. I know I could use some help on my swing LOL.

I was in Taunton yesterday at a tourney:D Anytime u guys want to set up a day to hit I would b glad to take some swings with some new guys.

Newtothegame

Not looking for a team
I was in Taunton yesterday at a tourney:D Anytime u guys want to set up a day to hit I would b glad to take some swings with some new guys.

And to confirm.. In that tourney, Colby did he some balls right side. He isnt all pull and yes, they were still hard.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Nice BP man. It's nice to see a video of someone not trying to hit HRs on every single swing. You hits some seeds. I'll take a 6' high line drive that goes 200' every time if I could. HRs are too easy to hit these days.

creative10

Banned User
lol you know how i roll. Id like to see you cut down on the leg kick. I understand you are only a 160 soaking wet but if you were more consistent to the ball you would benefit. :D

I have had that leg kick for as long as I can remember.....I do agree it prob gets me off balance sometimes. I will try and cut it down this off season...not gonna **** with my mechanics mid season cuz I am feeling real comfortable at the plate and the results r good.