Swinghard is not gtg

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
hey leoingle its not a threat. u might want to ask some of the combatants about me.

I really dont care what it is, threat, promise, whatever. probably you should take a step back from yourself and look at the real picture, the picture that everybody else is seeing. As far as "my hookup", in a nutshell, alot of my time on here is used promoting Combat products and helping their sales. And what I get out of it is absolutely nothing. I do it on my own free will because I truly believe that Combat puts out some of the best products when it comes to baseball and softball equipment and I enjoy and take pleasure in having a position on the largest softball forum on the Internet to do that. I have a relationship with a few people on the inside that relay me info to pass along to the guys on here and out in the parks I go to when I play softball and the tournaments my son play in for baseball. Now if you think people on the inside that I help make their paychecks are gonna cut me off just because I dont side with you on a deal that convincingly looks bad. Well go ahead bro, HAVE AT IT!!

ftamez07

Addicted to Softballfans
here is the pm from hawkman!

Originally Posted by ftamez07
did you recieve the bat,what adress did you recieve the bat from?

Hey buddy,

Yeah...just got it 10 minutes ago. I'm on page 6 of your Not GTG thread. Good stuff.

The bat I got didn't have the receipt with it. He wants to email it to me. I'm going to light his ass up on the feedback.

The email that he sent me a pic from had his name as Alan Han****. alanhan****[email protected]

The bat he sent isn't the same as the bat in the picture.

The return address on the package is:

Shawn Han****
2620 S. Meridian, Apt 922
Puyallup, WA 98373

Keep me posted.

Steve

obiwan

11 Bravo
So Hawkman got "your" bat but it wasn't the same one as in the picture...and he promised him a receipt but now has to email him one? Dude...you got to start a PP dispute...the sooner the better
BTW...more MySpace stuff...might have add some to my sig

slapnutz

I have more DBO than you!
Originally Posted by ftamez07
did you recieve the bat,what adress did you recieve the bat from?

Hey buddy,

Yeah...just got it 10 minutes ago. I'm on page 6 of your Not GTG thread. Good stuff.

The bat I got didn't have the receipt with it. He wants to email it to me. I'm going to light his ass up on the feedback.

The email that he sent me a pic from had his name as Alan Han****. alanhan****[email protected]

The bat he sent isn't the same as the bat in the picture.

The return address on the package is:

Shawn Han****
2620 S. Meridian, Apt 922
Puyallup, WA 98373

Keep me posted.

Steve

pwned.jpg

Pdjoe

hey leo since this pos supposedly have "involvments" with combat and his name is clearly posted why dont you give combat a call and let them know how he is scamming multiple people on SBF....my money is on that they have never heard of him...

also anyone that is being scammed ny this douche file your paypal claims. do not close them untill you have received refund from him or paypal themselves have refunded your money. he has to provide them with tracking numbers or delivery confirmation to your address. a random # to wherever will not cut it. my suggestion is to file the claim over the phone so they know exactly what this guy is trying to pull

ftamez07

Addicted to Softballfans
I just called the police dept and there going to go check out the adress

That its listed and the apartment # 922 in puyallup wa!lets see what happens now!

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
i messaged him with what i put in post 177, of course haven't heard anything back from him. such a tough guy. it amazes me how out of touch with reality he is.

Hawkman

Manager
Ok...I just bought 3 bats from here the past couple weeks and am sending paypal to Macattack soon after I write this...making it my 4th.

Here is what happened. You make your own decision as to whether or not you want to deal with this Swinghard in the future.

I saw his post regarding a 30oz OG Extended for sale. We PMed regarding this bat Wednesday night. According to his post, the bat is "like new". He sent me a pic via email. The pic looked pretty good, but it was a small pic. I took him for his word the bat was like new. He said he ships USPS. I said they suck and asked for UPS. I also asked if he could ship to my work because I don't want the woman seeing a 3rd bat arrive at our house in one week. He said he'll ship it however and wherever I want. He said he'd do it first thing the next day. I said don't forget the receipt. He wrote back "i will send the receipt too". I sent $295 paypal that night and posted on his thread "Paypal sent".

The next morning the thread was deleted and ftamez shot me a PM and asked me what bat did I send money for. I said 30oz OG Ext. He said that's what he paid for. We pm'd Swinghard and he said no worries. He has two of them. Mind you...that wasn't mentioned on his thread. I'm nervous now. Seems fishy that he would delete the thread and then claim he has two bats to send. My thought was that he deleted it so ftamez wouldn't see my post of Paypal Sent.
Thursday was the day he said he'd send the bat. No dice. Friday morning...nothing. I pm'd wanting to see a pic of both bats and a tracking number by noon. He starts reciting paypal rules and saying he has 7 days to ship. I wrote stating I took him for his word that he'd send it first thing the next day. He said he'd send it that afternoon. Friday night he sends me a PM saying bat is on the way and that he left the tracking number in the car. He said he'll get it to me the next day(Saturday).

Saturday...nothing. Sunday...nothing. I PM'd asking where's the tracking number.

Monday morning he writes: "sorry bro ill grab it out of the car and send it to u at lunch. it should be there wednesday" Monday afternoon he sends a tracking number. It's for USPS, not UPS like I asked. It also shows that he just sent it that afternoon and not Friday. I shot him a PM stating those two points...no reply.

Fortunately, I do have the bat in my possession now, but there is no receipt. He wants to email me the receipt. The bat was shipped in a cylindrical tube. One end had the plastic cap and a couple pieces of clear packing tape. The other end had no end cap and only two pieces of the brown packing tape. You could see the bat moving around inside through the little holes. Very glad the tape didn't get punctured and the bat came out.

The bat I received isn't what I would describe as "like new", nor is it the same as the pic he sent me. I carefully compared the pic to the bat and it's obvious by the marks on the bat versus marks on the picture. The bat, I would say, is in very good condition.

So there you have the facts of this transaction in a nutshell. I saved all the PMs as a text file and a CSV file. It's available for anyone to read if you want me to send it to you.

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
anonshawn, whats your story? seem to have alot of interest in this. why is that? kinda weird for somebody with a total of 42 post.