Swinghard is not gtg

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
The Combatants nor I condone this type of behavior and your out of the Combatants. Take your Combatants info out of your sig. If I am making mistake them prove it. But they way you are going, i dont even think you can prove gravity goes down at this point.

YES!!! Way to crack a toe!!! LONG LIVE LEO!

Hawkman

Manager
From reading Paypal's resolution center, you can't file a dispute until 7 days after. That would make it this coming Friday.

ballguy_73

On the mound....
Well....all I have to say is I came here looking for info on another Board Bro I am going to buy from.....His feedback is fine, but I couldnt help read but all 16 pages here....and all I have to say is "holy hell" LOL Just be honest y'all.....we all are here for the same reason....Softball and Brother hood....

Last edited:

Pdjoe

From reading Paypal's resolution center, you can't file a dispute until 7 days after. That would make it this coming Friday.

if you call them and explain the details they will open it earlier. they will at least put his funds on hold so he cant disappear....

the sooner you put the call in the better. if he has withdrew the funds but they are still "in limbo" paypal can freeze or reverse his bank deposit...once they are in his bank you are pretty much screwed

Last edited:

jloamerex

<font color="#FF0000">tell ur mom hi 4 me</font>
i just read every damn page.... now im about to have a what a burger with cheese... or as my ppl say it. SHEEESE.... leo i hope you get whats coming to you. i hope he BANS you from being able to buy combat products with money. lol good game tonight bro ... even though my hitting was hoover.... SUCK!

BrewerHatGuy

Homer2210 is my Soul Mate
I'm appalled by this whole thread. I can't believe that someone would be a piece of **** like this. Its people like this who have made me come to not want to do any business on here, with the exception of a few people. SBF is beginning to be ruined for me....

Shorty#34

I'm appalled by this whole thread. I can't believe that someone would be a piece of **** like this. Its people like this who have made me come to not want to do any business on here, with the exception of a few people. SBF is beginning to be ruined for me....

im only looking at people with a ton of feedback from now on, i know people can turn eventually, but this is getting out of hand

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
i just read every damn page.... now im about to have a what a burger with cheese... or as my ppl say it. SHEEESE.... leo i hope you get whats coming to you. i hope he BANS you from being able to buy combat products with money. lol good game tonight bro ... even though my hitting was hoover.... SUCK!

well at least you got to hit twice. my first game hit in 2 months was a nice lil roller down the first base line only to be easily scooped up and conveniently touch 1st for the out. one at bat is NOT GTG! :rolleyes:

i think a mod should put ODB as his title..!

Outstanding Deal gone Bad??? :confused::confused:
dont you mean OBD?? Oustanding Bad Dealer??

Shorty#34

well at least you got to hit twice. my first game hit in 2 months was a nice lil roller down the first base line only to be easily scooped up and conveniently touch 1st for the out. one at bat is NOT GTG! :rolleyes:

Outstanding Deal gone Bad??? :confused::confused:
dont you mean OBD?? Oustanding Bad Dealer??

yeah that is what i meant sorry , it will be fixed!

obiwan

11 Bravo
2i0yu6p.jpg

:D:D:D:D...keep em coming!