Swinging a couple different sticks for comparison.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
All U-trip bats...all 30oz. all with under 100-150 hits on them.

Miken Psycho Supermax

Worth Resmondo Mutant 2009

Last edited by a moderator:

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
Can I ask why you think you need to swing 30ozers?

And fist bumping fence lasers is gtg

why do some people swing 30oz? serious question.... theres a guy on my team, and thats all he swings is 30oz bats. i asked him, and said thats where the homeruns are at, and it works for him.... i mean, everyone obviously knows you don't have to have 30oz to do that.... but seriously why do people swing 30oz bats?

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
pretty good swings at times....can you do anything other than pull the ball ....seems like you just swings as hard as possible..

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
I swing 30oz bats cause they are light to me.

I was trying for most balls to keep them in the park. I am playing tournies with no homeruns.....so I am trying to keep the ball down. (was playing around with box grip and overlap)

The pitcher throws almost all inside pitches.....he doesn't like throwing outside much cause I don't want to light him up.

I go oppo when the ball is pitched outside. almost all pitches are on my hands....I have very long arms.

two of the balls hit were well over 400ft....1 was 460ft.....but most of the balls I was trying my best to keep them down. If I can keep the ball down....its difficult for any level players to get the balls in the infield...regardless if its at them or not.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
why do some people swing 30oz? serious question.... theres a guy on my team, and thats all he swings is 30oz bats. i asked him, and said thats where the homeruns are at, and it works for him.... i mean, everyone obviously knows you don't have to have 30oz to do that.... but seriously why do people swing 30oz bats?

30oz bats transfer the energy of the swing to the ball in the most efficient manner.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
watched about 10 seconds of the first 2 vids...then i saw my dog outside taking a ****
was much more interesting

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!

I was trying for most balls to keep them in the park. I am playing tournies with no homeruns.....so I am trying to keep the ball down. (was playing around with box grip and overlap)

The pitcher throws almost all inside pitches.....he doesn't like throwing outside much cause I don't want to light him up.

I go oppo when the ball is pitched outside. almost all pitches are on my hands....I have very long arms.

two of the balls hit were well over 400ft....1 was 460ft.....but most of the balls I was trying my best to keep them down. If I can keep the ball down....its difficult for any level players to get the balls in the infield...regardless if its at them or not.

Damn you are a super strong guy what do you bench and squat...

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
when did you hit? last fall? what team do you play for?

I hit this past weekend....I am out in colorado now.

I used to live in MN.

I am not sure if I played with you or not.....but I played with fattymcgee last year....and SMAC, and all those guys. We were going to start a tourny team this year but I moved out here. I played for Das Boot.
You can ask them about playing with me. I also played with and against hinzy and all those guys. I subbed for some dome ball with some of the MN guys as well....some I knew on the team hihibbity etc.

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn you are a super strong guy what do you bench and squat...

I don't hit the ball hard because of my bench and squat.

I really added distance doing a lot of other different lifts. this past year I focused more on my rear deltoids, back, push press, deadlift, lower back, triceps...and working with bands in the planes that i swing in. if you are interested in knowing.

godsfavorite32

Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!

I really added distance doing a lot of other different lifts. this past year I focused more on my rear deltoids, back, push press, deadlift, lower back, triceps...and working with bands in the planes that i swing in. if you are interested in knowing.

Not interested because I'll never swing a 30oz bat, there is no need for all that...I swung 28oz 3 years ago when I 1st started playing softball and now I'm maybe 75% stronger then I was then and have learned a softball swing and have gone down to 26oz bats hitting missiles. I not saying I'm hitting the bat further with light bats it just feels a lot better but I still do swing my 28oz DUO...

Last edited:

masher1044

Addicted to Softballfans

pretty sure he has an l screen how would you go about lightin him up...

guyinpink

Addicted to Softballfans

Out of all those brags, I think the long arms one makes me laugh the most. You're the Manut Bol of softball.

69unit

4evr in bliss

maybe you should email all the big boys your workout so they too can miss hit a ball that goes 400'.....they are hitting Stadium balls during the tour and only hitting on average 440'-470'.....ijs:rolleyes:

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
I bet he has a lot of trouble keeping them in the yard. He probably hits about 3 DBOs a game. :rolleyes:

hinzy

}}i{{
He truly believes the stuff he says, so yes he is serious. Its not the first time he's talked himself up and posted BP videos.