Swinging Bunt Lite - September 17th (Bloomington, IL)

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
After numerous requests for a fall tournament, we are organizing the inaugural Swinging Bunt Lite tournament on September 17th in Bloomington/Normal.

REGISTER HERE!!

The tournament will feature a lot of the same great things that we offer during our normal Swinging Bunt Superdraft but in a scaled down version.

Here are some details:

• $15 player registration fee
  • No tournament t-shirt
  • One day tournament - 3 game guarantee
  • No draft - teams will be evenly distributed based on the typical Swinging Bunt ratings
  • No Benefit Party
  • Onsite raffles

All proceeds from the event will benefit the local Easter Seals.

We are limiting this tournament to just 14 teams so we will be taking the first 154 paid registrations.

Registration will open this week (probably July 13th)

If you have NEVER participated in any of our tournaments, this is a great way to get started. If you play in this and like it, you'll love our big spring tournament!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Norm called BS on this statement:D

I wouldn't believe anything a guy who goes to umpire the women's league rather than play with us even says.

So are you playing in this? Don't you think it is time you gave it a shot?

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
Anyone have an over/under on when the first post is that states:

Is it September yet?

Anyone? Anyone?

TW25

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't believe anything a guy who goes to umpire the women's league rather than play with us even says.

So are you playing in this? Don't you think it is time you gave it a shot?

Atleast there he can say he can outhit someone:D

I am pretty sure, barring any unforseen tournament or the wife having something planned, that I will put my name in.

redbirdfan1

Focker
I wanna play but this may be testing the limits of my wife's tolerance of softball, any other day and no problem, but IDK if the 1 yr anniversary would fly hahaha

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
How many registered so far????? My 1-fer the tournament may have a chance at redemption......... Hopefully 2-fer.