Swinging Bunt Team #15

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
Team 15
El Cap E Tan: Landon Wolf aka BoomDinger
1. Brad Davis
2. Brian Kottich (Joe Williams Neighbor)
3. Bryen Wheeler
4. Gabe Denning
5. Heather Schertz
6. J.D. McTaggart
7. Joe Williams aka "jk9williams"
8. Joey Clark aka "JSkillz23"
9. Lucas Miller
10. Scott Day
11. Zak Shepher

Games times: Team 15 Friday: 9:00 Saturday: 9:00, 12:00, 3:00

Anyone here?

Last edited:

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
Checking in I think....I'm Joe Williams......Joey Williams was the closest thing besides Jon Williams.....I signed up as Joe.....any ideas?

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey J looking forward to meeting you. Brian K is my neighbor believe it or not...he's not on SBF so I will check in for him.

BoomDinger

Addicted to Softballfans
I know gabe lucas and brad.. they aren't on here.. looking to have fun for a good cause and maybe make a run sunday! Lots of fun and laughs for sure..

jhob54

who cares
B wheeler and Z shepard not member play ball with both them league and tournies. Both good out fielders and decent speed. Zac has been our leadoff hitter for the past 2 years. Brian can hit any where need any more info shoot me a pm.

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
So what shall our team name be? Hoping we have a good, fun team!

I'll be wearing my Championship jersey from last year on Sunday.

BoomDinger

Addicted to Softballfans
were you on blake or vic's team? we should have a solid club.. we will roll lineup friday and saturday then set a lineup for sunday. all i ask is we have fun. i personally know gabe, brad and lucas..talked to Joe Williams via txt a little bit earlier. i apparently picked him and his next door neighbor (kottich) from omaha.

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
Nice! I was on Vic's team. It was a great time. Didn't lose a game all Saturday or Sunday. Was perfect for my first bunt.

I won't be in town til about 3-430 Friday. If y'all do BP count me in.

jk9williams

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey fellas, on the original SB thread, Pont has suggested a BP session at around 4 PM Friday, so I sent him a PM and told him the Omaha boys were in. He will text me when things get rolling. I have Landon's number so I will shoot him a text when I find out the location, then maybe he can let the other team 15 members know in case they would like to swing!

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
Hey fellas, on the original SB thread, Pont has suggested a BP session at around 4 PM Friday, so I sent him a PM and told him the Omaha boys were in. He will text me when things get rolling. I have Landon's number so I will shoot him a text when I find out the location, then maybe he can let the other team 15 members know in case they would like to swing!

I prolly won't even get into town til about 430. We always make a stop at softballfans store and boombah on way down. But according to the Yorkville boombah they are closed, which is dumb cuz i need new turfs.

BoomDinger

Addicted to Softballfans
group im coming with from indiana/ohio were gonna hit out beyond the field at some point. not sure on time yet. Vic's solid. I was on his team the first year and we scored avg of 44 runs sunday and won by no less than 19. it was awesome. lol

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
Yep. They were all talking about how he always somehow stacks his team and what not. But oh well. We were down our 4th game on saturday last year by i believe 13 and came back to win in the bottom of 7. It was nice. I did realize that i play and hit better when i'm hungover. Just saying.

BoomDinger

Addicted to Softballfans
lol.. i sat right beside him for the draft and drank beer with him. he had the same sheets , everyone else did. just randomly picked.

bobvandy

Extra Hitter
Don't lie, Lando, we all know you freaking cheated!!! TEAM 10 ALL THE WAY, YOU SUCKAS ARE GOING DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT AT 9PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!