Joe Manola
Keith Carroll
Marty Hudaj
Matt Habegger
Spenser Elliot

Any board members say hello & introduce yourself

Johney2Balls

Addicted to Softballfans
guys email sent out if you guys can just take a quick minute to respond. also I will be sending out an email soon with our umpiring duties. I think we will need to fill 2 slots with just one umpire each so not bad. If any of you guys wanna step up and do that that would be great

Last edited:

steelbutcher

Manager
This is my first swinging bunt, so my question is how much debauchery takes place? The only reason I’m asking is because I’m trying to decide whether or not to bring my son with me. But if we plan on partying Saturday night, he isn’t coming, and I’ll be rolling with my DD aka Dad.

KWO

Go Cardinals!!!
This is my first swinging bunt, so my question is how much debauchery takes place? The only reason I’m asking is because I’m trying to decide whether or not to bring my son with me. But if we plan on partying Saturday night, he isn’t coming, and I’ll be rolling with my DD aka Dad.

that all depends on you my friend. I am sure your day would be a great time with your son at the ball fields, but once the day is over, the level of crazyness depends on you and alcohol intake.

Johney2Balls

Addicted to Softballfans
that all depends on you my friend. I am sure your day would be a great time with your son at the ball fields, but once the day is over, the level of crazyness depends on you and alcohol intake.

Agree - Sat is up to you

Johney2Balls

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys I sent an email to everyone for the 2 times we need to fill our umpiring duties. We need one ump for a 10am game & 1 ump for noon game. First 2 that respond I will put you down. Thanks

Johney2Balls

Addicted to Softballfans
Sent another email I actually didnt look close enough we need umpires for 2 other games. We need 1 at 4pm and one at 7pm also. Jason is doing 10am game so still looking for someone for the other 3 games