swung sum demarini's the other day.........

Easton4Life

Addicted to Softballfans
I am, and always have been an Easton guy, AND I can admit that DeMarini is producing some ridiculous products.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
I have swung a stadium not to impressed with it but have never really liked a two piece bat at that.... Like my Worths and Mikens but interested in giving a Cartel a try......

boomboom32

Catch the ****ing ball!!!
the cartel is definitely worth a try. if you think your dc psycho is on fire.... try a 75-100 hit cartel. stupid hot.

T Ripp

Oh My DC Psycho is Stupid but the OG MV1 is beyond that..... How does it feel being a 2 piece bat... I swung the stadium and was def not one bit impressed but I have seen friends swinging their Cartels and was nice.... I would jus like to try one before making the jump to get one....

boomboom32

i don't feel any flex feedback on the cartel and i would say the barrel is pretty stiff compared to the stadium, which is on fire after about 500 hits they say. i wouldn't know, i can't put my cartels down. its worth a try bro, you won't be disappointed.

boomboom32

i thought it was bull**** until i actually started making contact on the sweetspot consistently. its nothing but the truth. now i just laugh when guys say "they're too flexy for me"

T Ripp

Well, when I swung the Stadium I didn't feel to much of flexy it jus didn't impress me was all and the one I hit had bout 350 hits on it... and I have seen way more Cartels when I was down playing in the Whole Enchilada in NM couple weekends ago.....

ck1

The Madness
i thought it was bull**** until i actually started making contact on the sweetspot consistently. its nothing but the truth. now i just laugh when guys say "they're too flexy for me"

The funniest thing is when people say that DeMarinis are for people w/slower bat speed.

iowa_kid

Manager
its just a different feeling on contact.. but thats the design of the 2 pc, softens the blow to the hands, but not to the ball... if your hitting the sweetspot, you feel nothing..

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Well, when I swung the Stadium I didn't feel to much of flexy it jus didn't impress me was all and the one I hit had bout 350 hits on it... and I have seen way more Cartels when I was down playing in the Whole Enchilada in NM couple weekends ago.....

Try one with 1500 hits.

Btw, the ONE 1.20 feels like a 1 piece and gets stoopid after 1500 swings. Mine broke at the 2500 mark.:(