tattooball ADStar

jarman

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wanted to say thanks to Kevin with ADStar Tattooball, great softball member price, I ordered the balls on Monday the balls were on my door step by Wed freakin fast shipping.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Kevin is definitely the man!!! Kevin's Balls are the hottest thing out!!!!!

I fixed it for ya

Anyhow, I agree....KS is a stand up guy and I appreciate everything he's done for us in the past.

jarman

Addicted to Softballfans
LMAO. But at the same time why do guys feel they always have to put 2cents into a topic they are not even adding to. Oh ya, post count, hey BUDD they are not real points you cannot cash them in haha, but if you are surfin the board each to his own.

Country35

Banned User
LMAO. But at the same time why do guys feel they always have to put 2cents into a topic they are not even adding to. Oh ya, post count, hey BUDD they are not real points you cannot cash them in haha, but if you are surfin the board each to his own.

I like Kevin as well, has done me right in the past. IDK what you are getting at but it sounds like you're jelly bro.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
Alls I know is that once Country gets six more posts, he will be mashin' 401' bombs instead of just 400s

Country35

Banned User
Alls I know is that once Country gets six more posts, he will be mashin' 401' bombs instead of just 400s

I love when people comment about my post count.....seriously it musst suck to have a job where you cant do what you want on the internet all day and still make a solid living. So many jelly bros out there.