For Sale TaylorMade R15 Driver & Fuji Speeder 757 Evo TS in X flex

nam2212

Dr. Nick
1. SOLD--R15 10.5 460 Head. I used the club all last season but it is in great shape. Small chip in the top that is in photo. I don't notice it at all. Comes with unused head cover and wrench. I am looking for $100 shipped OBO.

2. SOLD--Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec in X flex. It has the Taylormade TP 2 degree adapter for SLDR/R15/M1/M2 in RH. Has a new NDMC grip. Shaft length is 44.25" This is a great shaft but I am moving on to a Callaway driver. I am looking for $OLD

I will sell the complete club for $175 shipped. Thanks.

Last edited:

Country469

I got the 430 TP edition of this with that shaft and love it. This club can change someones game up on the real.

Country469

I didn't think they made a "stock TP" shaft. Thought the TP was only for the head. Either way that dude is comparing apples to papaya

nam2212

Dr. Nick
The only difference in the R15 head and the R15 TP head is the badge they added for the TP. The $150 upcharge (I think it was) is getting you a "real deal" aftermarket shaft instead of the stock "made for" TM shaft. The adapter attached to the shaft is also different in that it can be adjusted more. The stock TP shaft for this driver was the Speeder 661 Evo TS.