Team GTFO ver 1.3

Rega17

'MERICA
Before I screwed up my hamstring last year I was running 4 miles in 32 mins. I ran track in HS. Was pretty good. My best time ever was like 5:25 mins in HS in the mile. However I weighed like 150 max then.

I ran cross country in HS.. don't remember any of my times but I was solid distance runner. I was the suck at sprinting.

ogsoftballplaye

I ran cross country in HS.. don't remember any of my times but I was solid distance runner. I was the suck at sprinting.

Only reason I remember that time is b/c we won conference from that and my 2 mile run that day. All the brothers loved me for sure that day lol.

select_22

The Veteran
Sorry guys I got home from work and been sleeping since bout 11am. My best mile was 4.52 in 8th grade. Only time after that I was timed in mile I ran 6.15 mile with one shoe freshman year for baseball tryouts. Dang thing came untied so I kicked it off n kept running. Wanted to post a good time to make varsity.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Sorry guys I got home from work and been sleeping since bout 11am. My best mile was 4.52 in 8th grade. Only time after that I was timed in mile I ran 6.15 mile with one shoe freshman year for baseball tryouts. Dang thing came untied so I kicked it off n kept running. Wanted to post a good time to make varsity.

The real question is...did you make it?

I picked up an Og ext locally today for a nice deal... No I'm not selling!

Well broken in? Ive never actually swung one of these, and always wanted to. I hate to ask anyone to swing one back when they were $500. Maybe now the price has come down a bit (i think) someone will let me swing theirs

Chris has carried this thread since birth.

My back is starting to hurt from it TBH

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Gadawgs, since you only drink stouts and porters, you need to try the Gulf Coast Porter by Lazy Magnolia out of Mississippi. We just tapped it this weekend and it has been a big hit.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Gadawgs, since you only drink stouts and porters, you need to try the Gulf Coast Porter by Lazy Magnolia out of Mississippi. We just tapped it this weekend and it has been a big hit.

Hopefully better than the Southern Pecan

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Southern Pecan has been pretty popular, but nut brown ales are definitely a beer that people either like or hate.

Rega17

'MERICA
Well broken in? Ive never actually swung one of these, and always wanted to. I hate to ask anyone to swing one back when they were $500. Maybe now the price has come down a bit (i think) someone will let me swing theirs.

I've had a few Og flex and ext.. never swung any of them till death cuz I always sold them when they never performed like a $350 bat :rolleyes:

Honestly I'm keeping this one for my brother. He loved my flex last summer so I figured this would suit him well.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Hottest ASA bat I have ever swung was an SCN5 that was clicking. Hotter than any broken in Extended I have ever hit.