Team GTFO ver 1.3

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Its not that bad, it will be weird playing a 4 man OF since I havent done that in over 2 years in tournament ball.

I say we run a normal 4 man OF though. If you dont have a pitcher that pitches to the 5 man, and infielders that know how to run it, it will hurt more than help. Not saying that our IF doesnt know how, but it is hard to put a throw together team on the field in a 5 man and succeed.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
75 South, 285 East, 85 North, Exit 115 (Suwanee). Left off the exit, about 2 miles make a right on Buford Hwy, park is 1st light. Turn right into the park. Follow main park road until it dead ends into the parking lot for the adult fields. There are 3 stop signs and 15 speed bumps to get back there.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
If by rakes, you mean doodoo to right, then yeah he rakes. He will take stinkies to right field all day long.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Does anyone have a go pro camera? My dad said no I cant use his.... I felt like I was in school again and asked to use his tools

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Looking for Utrip Eastons, Freak +, and Psychos tomorrow if anybody has something to seek/trade