Team GTFO ver 1.3

BigD-#7

Addicted to Softballfans
Any bowlers in here looking for some used equipment? I might be moving some soon to make way for some new equipment if anyone is interested.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
My aunt and unlce are in the Florida bowling hall of fame and I have a cousin who is damn near pro in Florida

onlyworth10

I Quit
Cool. I think a few friends and I are getting together to hit Saturday morning, but if we dont I will prob swing out there and watch

Just hit bro.. The Big show!!! aka Roy and i will be working..We did put on a Long Haul Bomber show today though...400+ all day...True story..Google Earf for proof if needed...

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Just hit bro.. The Big show!!! aka Roy and i will be working..We did put on a Long Haul Bomber show today though...400+ all day...True story..Google Earf for proof if needed...

I was about tell you this. Had to google earth when I got home. I seriously think there was a 365ft average on the ones that went out. Wish we could have been there today. Apparently they are kicking ass without us :( Some guy was talking **** to CJ and he told dude to hit it at him and that he'd even take his glove off. CJ snapped that **** off and tossed him out at 1st. They protested it and that one hit kinda set up a rally. Oh well lol. Will be giving dude hell next time we play cookie and the hurricanes or whatever they are now.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
I knew this and I've never bowled with you

He has a personal bp ball shagger that he pays with beer as well. Really though, dude was was drunk shagging balls yesterday. He was very professional also. No glove, no interest in fielding, just shagging

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Wanted to tell you guys my leg opened back up yesterday.... Wasn't hit it anything.... I think I did it sliding. F-ing sucks da big one

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
Wanted to tell you guys my leg opened back up yesterday.... Wasn't hit it anything.... I think I did it sliding. F-ing sucks da big one
Sucks about your leg. I had 1 split back open and they could not close it up it had to heal like it was. When are you getting some more of that mango

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Amputation is the only hope now Strawberry.

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm gonna superglue that bish here in a bit. And a buddy who is a fireman/emt/rescue everything extraordinaire is gonna stitch me up later if needed.

How'd everyone finish up yesterday in the other tournies? Thanks to pat and rook for a fun day yesterday. Great win and got them hoodies! Pat is always a gtg dude! Rook is by far one of the nicest dudes but needs some learning on his down south country ways.

ATL Rookie

Manager
That's what I'm afraid of. I'm gonna superglue that bish here in a bit. And a buddy who is a fireman/emt/rescue everything extraordinaire is gonna stitch me up later if needed.

You going to be able to make it out to hit tomorrow or are you going to rest it and try to heal up?

BigD-#7

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry to hear about your leg Strawberry. It was good having you out yesterday. Rest that leg buddy. You don't want to mess it up bad enough where you are out for a while. Give it time to heal.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Thanks for coming out Strawberry, glad you could enjoy the tournament win with us in the freezing cold and wind. There were times yesterday where it wasnt bad, then there were times where it was almost unbearable. It was 29* during our last game last night!

On a side note, did you see the pics from the Myrtle Beach tourney this weekend? Fields were covered with snow.

47021_4771770564771_2056928430_n.jpg

How'd everyone finish up yesterday in the other tournies? Thanks to pat and rook for a fun day yesterday. Great win and got them hoodies! Pat is always a gtg dude! Rook is by far one of the nicest dudes but needs some learning on his down south country ways.

2 more days of school and I will be a Dr.