Team GTFO ver 1.3

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I have taken several things away from this GTFO get together -

1. Strawberry is a pretty cool dude
2. Bigcountry77 is deceptively fast for a larger man
3. People still do strike out in slow pitch softball (sometimes in bunches) :) :) :) :)
4. I really need to work on my defensive skills :( :( :( :(
5. Eyerolled is a pretty funny dude
6. Wink doesn't look as old as I thought he would even though he didnt show at the Kilt he's still a good guy
7. Rook3 has a cannon for an arm just like people said he would
8. I'm pretty sure devils5607 is the long lost brother of the ss that use to play with jt and I
9. WINK NEEDS TO POST THE DAMN PICS

I'm sure ill think of other things that made me laugh and i will post them as well but that's what I have in my memory right now as I lay on the couch very tired and sore like a old ****ing man. I had a really good time meeting all of you guys today, I wish we would have played better but sometimes that **** happens and at least we had fun. Looking forward to the next time

And one last thing

10. How the **** does GTFO2 blow an 11 run lead and lose to GTFO1, I still don't understand it

Last edited:

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Fireman let me know how the radio works and ill work out sometime to meet up with you and pick up the shoes so yo don't have to ship them. Let me know about the size 13's for my friend and ill pay you and pick them up when I get mine if you have them

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
I have taken several things away from this GTFO get together -

1. Strawberry is a pretty cool dude
2. Bigcountry77 is deceptively fast for a larger man
3. People still do strike out in slow pitch softball (sometimes in bunches) :) :) :) :)
4. I really need to work on my defensive skills :( :( :( :(
5. Eyerolled is a pretty funny dude
6. Wink doesn't look as old as I thought he would even though he didnt show at the Kilt he's still a good guy
7. Rook3 has a cannon for an arm just like people said he would
8. I'm pretty sure devils5607 is the long lost brother of the ss that use to play with jt and I
9. WINK NEEDS TO POST THE DAMN PICS

I'm sure ill think of other things that made me laugh and i will post them as well but that's what I have in my memory right now as I lay on the couch very tired and sore like a old ****ing man. I had a really good time meeting all of you guys today, I wish we would have played better but sometimes that **** happens and at least we had fun. Looking forward to the next time

And one last thing

10. How the **** does GTFO2 blow an 11 run lead and lose to GTFO1, I still don't understand it

Wow I can't believe I made 2nd on your list.

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a great time today and enjoyed meeting you all. BTW none of you matched the mental picture I had of you.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
was fun guys! had a blast. next time we need to play better. wished we could have just played 4 games against ourselves. many hilarious moments would have probably came from that haha.had fun hope everyone got home safe

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Wow I can't believe I made 2nd on your list.

The list was in no particular order but you are pretty quick for a big guy

Had a great time today and enjoyed meeting you all. BTW none of you matched the mental picture I had of you.

I agree with this statement, you know how you have a mental image of what a person will look like and then you meet them they don't fit the image you had in your head

was fun guys! had a blast. next time we need to play better. wished we could have just played 4 games against ourselves. many hilarious moments would have probably came from that haha.had fun hope everyone got home safe

Ill pp you that $10 in the a.m. for the beers

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Nice meeting all you guys today. Sorry I hit like **** today, worst I have hit in a long long time. Despite being mad at myself I definitely had a good time.

Same here buddy. Coulda hit better but had fun and it was nice meeting everyone. Great group of guys here.

wink

Winkleton
Tracy took the pictures for moeknows. He has them all.
I love you guys.
Great seeing a lot of you again. Great meeting the new guys i hadn't met before.

I sucked so much offensive ass. I only had solid contact 4 times all day. Probably batted .400 or less!

onlyworth10

I Quit
Tracy took the pictures for moeknows. He has them all.
I love you guys.
Great seeing a lot of you again. Great meeting the new guys i hadn't met before.

I sucked so much offensive ass. I only had solid contact 4 times all day. Probably batted .400 or less!

Me and you got. A deal to settle .. txt me.... 423-316-1477

devils5607

Professional Douchebag
Just an FYI all you guys suck....

Haha I had a great time today, it was good getting to meet all of you.

Now I think it's official that I am the best softball player ever and I have you all to vouch for me haha

onlyworth10

I Quit

Now I think it's official that I am the best softball player ever and I have you all to vouch for me haha

You suck...and reach for short pitches..ill filled that away in my memory bank..BTW ASHOP won the damn thing today

ATL Rookie

Manager

Just so long as you dont have to throw it all the way to first base.

pamalone10

*** Sales Rep
I had no mental images of anyone and I still dont know how we lost. I found myswing again this weekend so I was happy.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Glad you found yours cuz I lost mine. Glad I got it out of my system before we start our season next weekend lol

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
I can't believe I didn't make an out the entire game and hit all of those home runs! Really felt good to out play everyone in here.

And I appreciate the shout out on my comedy. It doesn't translate well onto the forums but in real life i have them bitches rollin