Team GTFO ver 1.3

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Had a great time guys! Really enjoyed meeting and playing ball with you all! Hopefully next time I won't have a pulled muscle that restricts me from playing to my full potential. I already told rega, no BP for me the night before.

Last edited:

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
I say the next time we do this it needs to be a backyard tournament, something simple that we can run thru and get back our internet board hero status, some guys lost a lot of it on the fields this weekend.

Fireman let me know how the radio works and ill work out sometime to meet up with you and pick up the shoes so yo don't have to ship them. Let me know about the size 13's for my friend and ill pay you and pick them up when I get mine if you have them
Dude it works great. We will get together and square up.
Had a great time today and enjoyed meeting you all. BTW none of you matched the mental picture I had of you.
I am larger than life.
I haven't hit that bad since the last time I hit.
Consistency.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I had fun, but I hate losing to those ****ty ass crap teams. Especially the way we did. At least team one beat team two.

I enjoyed meeting you guys that I hadn't met before.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Dude it works great. We will get together and square up.

Good deal, just lmk when you wanna meet and where and we'll make something work.

I had fun, but I hate losing to those ****ty ass crap teams. Especially the way we did. At least team one beat team two.

I enjoyed meeting you guys that I hadn't met before.

Good times for sure, my feet are sore as hell this morning though

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
Bishop............you and I both need longer equipment. HA!
Me, a bat. I couldn't stay off the endcap all day!
You, a glove.....for obvious reasons. ;)

My first tournament in 17-18 years was not a smashing success, but it was a good time.
I just wish I'd have had the camera out when Wink stumbled around like he was drunk after missing that ball.

For the record, select............6-10, *****!

select_22

The Veteran
I need a scorebook to know that's accurate moe, hell I was 10-10 in my mind couple of those AB didn't count! Lol

On the real though I hit everything off taper and my worst game was against gtfo2.

Who would be interested in polar bear?

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I think I only got out three times. Just saying.

The polar bear will be really tough unless we have the top shelf of our guys in it on one team. Dead serious

pamalone10

*** Sales Rep
I do know I only got out one time all day. That damn 12 yo kid in RF for Final Notice who ran like a cheetah caught that ball on the line and that was it. Oh and I did strike out T-Rex.

Last edited:

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I only got out three times. Just saying.

The polar bear will be really tough unless we have the top shelf of our guys in it on one team. Dead serious

I think I may be more of a middle shelf kind of guy but I'd be down to play if needed.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'll volunteer to play the of cause my glove at 2nd yesterday was bottom shelf material , its a good thing I hit the ball yesterday

select_22

The Veteran
Agree strawberry not to be mean but the likes of rook wink and couple others prob end up playing with their regular tournament teams. We would prob only be able to get one team in there and have any chance of not going 2nbqq.

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
The pictures look good through the viewfinder. I'll try to upload them tonight. I did nothing after I got home, other than take some ibuprofen and a VERY hot bath....lol. Again, thanks for making my last tournament a good time!

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
JT you did great man.

Even though I doubt id be invited back, ill be playing the polar bear with Southland.

Thanks. I hit well against gtfo1 and lights out. Other than that it was forgettable

And btw I'm sure everyone in here knows your one of the "top shelf" players.

pamalone10

*** Sales Rep
You guys saw my glove, it was awful. I will say that was first time pitching since last March. JT you are a heck of a good player. I would ask you out on Saturdays if I had a team.

ATL Rookie

Manager
I'm a bit sore this morning, not just my ego either. I was surprised by how tired I was when I got home too. Crashed at like 9:30 and slept like a baby until about 8.

I dont even belong on a shelf so I guess I will find something else to do the weekend of the Polar Bear.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Don't twist my words around guys.... The polar bear is a serious tourney at te beginning of the softball season. It's like the Daytona for GA softball.