Team GTFO ver 1.3

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Strawberry had me drinking pbr's at 9:30 yesterday morning I don't think he's worried about driving on a couple pain killers :):):):)

Heres how you could do it. Take it from the player. Tell him the person hit has the right to cut it in half. He can take the bat back but he is banned for a year if he doesnt allow the bat to be cut. If he does allow it and the bat is clean the cutter has to replace the bat.

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Heres how you could do it. Take it from the player. Tell him the person hit has the right to cut it in half. He can take the bat back but he is banned for a year if he doesnt allow the bat to be cut. If he does allow it and the bat is clean the cutter has to replace the bat.

Good idea, but the only way this could work is if the cutter (person hit) put up replacement money up front.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Yeah but then you have to deal with what people value their bats at. We all know that there would be those guys that have a beat to **** Craze or synergy 2 or soething like that who would want $300 for it to be cut in half.

There would have to be a flat fee for it to be fair and then some people with more expensive bats would still be pissed off.

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah but then you have to deal with what people value their bats at. We all know that there would be those guys that have a beat to **** Craze or synergy 2 or soething like that who would want $300 for it to be cut in half.

There would have to be a flat fee for it to be fair and then some people with more expensive bats would still be pissed off.

i have a blue EST that i say is worth 299.99

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I was drinking pbr as I pulled in... Only reason is because I figured I was pitching. Gotta have a beer before pitching. Opened the second and third in the dugout.

And I don't care about bats. To me they are all shaved, twiced!

How I'm enjoying the superbowl.
20130203_171946.jpg

Foster51

Hide yo kids!!!!
Hello from the wonderful state of Kentucky (not by choice ...work) I'm watching the bowl at Applebee's :( on a good note me and Chris hung out last night and work permitting I'm good for the polar bear if we are still doing it

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Hello from the wonderful state of Kentucky (not by choice ...work) I'm watching the bowl at Applebee's :( on a good note me and Chris hung out last night and work permitting I'm good for the polar bear if we are still doing it

I had fun, hope it didnt suck for you...maybe next time you can be off of all meds and we can both get drunk.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
One of our guys is trying to put a team together in a 2 pitch tournament. I would much rather go to Metro and play in the 5gg that Carlton is putting on.

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Early forecast is promising. Should get to the low 60s. Hopefully no 30 degree games this weekend.