Team Name Suggestions

Richie B

Coach
My team entered a tournament last year as "Matching Pants are Gay" to make fun of all the teams who are geared up head to toe in matching equiptment, bat bags, batting gloves etc. Needless to say teams with matching pants tried to hit middle on us all night long and our pitcher is an outstanding fielder and was snapping people off all night. So if your pitcher can field you should try it

Blackshirts5

Addicted to Softballfans
Most dont get our team name.. Baytown Blackshirts. Only a few will get where it comes from.. But Blackshirts is a defenses nick name. A good defense will win us some games.. We are in Baytown.. So i put them together..

MFCEO

Star Player
Most dont get our team name.. Baytown Blackshirts. Only a few will get where it comes from.. But Blackshirts is a defenses nick name. A good defense will win us some games.. We are in Baytown.. So i put them together..

I dont think anyone was asking about your team name. we get it though:rolleyes:

Blackshirts5

Addicted to Softballfans
I didnt mean it in a way of howing our team name off.. It was just a way for them to think about coming up with a name.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
my self and my brother are getting a team together for a sunday league night. 7 of the 11 players we are running we all plaid baseball in high school. However 4 of the 7 havent played baseball or softball since high school .

Any suggestions ?

bang bros.

Chimpy

Star Player
If you guys are good, you should go with some wimpy name like Puppy Dog Tails or The Unicorns and them blow everyone out. Actually I like Highlanders, incidently (I also play on a Highlanders).

Just DON"T go with one of the bad pun cliched names - Masterbatter, Pitchslap, so lame and unoriginal.

nyr36

Addicted to Softballfans
If you guys are good, you should go with some wimpy name like Puppy Dog Tails or The Unicorns and them blow everyone out. Actually I like Highlanders, incidently (I also play on a Highlanders).

Just DON"T go with one of the bad pun cliched names - Masterbatter, Pitchslap, so lame and unoriginal.

I agree. I like ****ing stomping teams with stupid pun team names.

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans

If you have to explain it......its not funny. ijs:rolleyes::D

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't know why but I've always been partial to "3rd & gone" .... not sure why.

I also like the Bomb Squad

whogotz

dilligaf?
My team entered a tournament last year as "Matching Pants are Gay" to make fun of all the teams who are geared up head to toe in matching equiptment, bat bags, batting gloves etc. Needless to say teams with matching pants tried to hit middle on us all night long and our pitcher is an outstanding fielder and was snapping people off all night. So if your pitcher can field you should try it

LMAO - this one is awesome IMO.

Vertical Lips is another good one

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I love this thread. This is where someone comes in, asks for team names, ignores all of them and names their team something dumb like the cantaloupes or some stupid misspelling like Team Nazzzzteeee

Because i see these teams every year and I just know it's the same guys starting these threads