Team Needs Help with Bats!!!

fearchiefs

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys, my team is made up of a bunch of new players. They have no idea about bats(one of them is swinging a easton hammer). Please let me know what all is out there. They dont have to be great bats, just decent and at affordable prices. Most of my teammates are broke so ill be doing all the buying.

Just found out we are playing ASA!!! So please offer ASA bats only!!!

Lets get the offers rolling...any used bat is welcome here(no hammers). 26 or 27 oz only please

Sorry should have been more specific about prices. Im looking to spend 50 or less on team bats.
Looking for bats that have been sitting around for awhile and your just looking to unload it.

Email pics to [email protected]

Last edited:

Ultima95

South TX DLAS
Got a used Green Catty that is just about broke in. Asking $150 for it. Good team bat because it's a tank.

KBCBeamer

Manager
I have an Easton Quantum that is a 28oz I'll let go for $115 Shipped. Less that 100 swings on it.

Last edited:

fearchiefs

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for the offers guys keep them coming...really got to get them prices down though I just bought a NIW freak plus from SBF store for myself but im

still wanting 2 or 3 more bats for the team and in this case lowest prices are gonna win. Like I said im willing to remove those dust collectors from ya.

pm's answered

soaringeaglejmb

The Yanks R #1
Team Bat

I have a 26oz Worth Blade EST that only has about 15 hits on it almost like new for $50 shipped. I can send you a picture if needed. Just PM me addy.

c2chawk

Addicted to Softballfans
Fear, how many bats are you thinking you're gonna need ?

If you're looking for Utrip bats I'd suggest buying a couple Synergy 2's. They'll last forever, perform well & they're cheap, especially for what you'll get out of them.

howland937

Addicted to Softballfans
got a blue EST max...asa 2004 stamp. one side is flat (and pretty hot actually) $45.00 shipped. its a 28oz tho