Team Resmondo

oppotaco13

Anyone know who will be selling this bat? Places has a bunch of the new Eastons listed, but not the resmondo

Last edited by a moderator:

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one but i dont know who in the states has them for sale. Saw a couple canada stores advertising. endload is definitely larger than fire flex or the blue line in my opinion. ball comes off really good but it has a softer barrel. Some people may disagree but in my opinion, it feels like a combat......

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I have one but i dont know who in the states has them for sale. Saw a couple canada stores advertising. endload is definitely larger than fire flex or the blue line in my opinion. ball comes off really good but it has a softer barrel. Some people may disagree but in my opinion, it feels like a combat......

Ugh, hard pass on that bat then. Combats have the crappiest feel ever.

4xtra

Player/Coach
Damn, I didnt want to hear that.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Mine came in yesterday....i'll try to get some swings on it this weekend...maybe do a video if its nice enough outside

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
What I can't fathom is why a bat that has zero relevance to Canada would only be sold there. Holy hell, that price!

If it swings like a Combat, people can save a whole lot of money and just buy a $50 Combat.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
What I can't fathom is why a bat that has zero relevance to Canada would only be sold there. Holy hell, that price!

And no one here will buy them.

It'll be like that Miken Psycho 2-piece from a few years back; guys in the states were fighting over them, I still see them in bat racks with sale stickers on them. :rolleyes:

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
hit my Resmondo today 65 degrees with old classic ms...all of the clearcoat was chipping and coming off. It's weird because its not expected from an easton. The knob even had clearcoat peeling off. Kinda reminds of the first batch Cartel 2's that Deetooeee came out with. Structurally its fine and was very nice after 20 swings!

Last edited:

lukeamdman

I had a SP16BHU do that and it was the first defective Easton I've had. Sent it back under warranty and the second one didn't have the issue.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
PKC in the other thread said that it swings like a Combat.

Thoughts?

I was never a Combat fan, thus limiting my experiences with them. From the minimal few I have swung, the new Eastons don't "feel" like them, from what I can remember. I am not seeing any "tracking" which was popular for Combats to do. I also remember Combats being super soft on their barrels and these are not that soft. Again, I am not saying PKC is wrong by any means, just saying I have limited experience with Combat. He probably knows more than I do.

I do know they feel like well broken in Eastons because I do have experience with those. And people should be excited for that!

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
yep, complete idiot. just trying to slander the name of a company i play for..... odd how combat was a canadian bat manufacturer and the resmondo SP18RESU (not a canadian based team) was released as a canadian exclusive. Man its mind blowing to think that Easton, owned by Bauer sports group who also owned combat, was able to release about 10 new line bats this year, they feel nothing like the old eastons, and all of them had no problem obtaining certificates of approval from USSSA or ASA. Almost has if the technology may have come from one of their product lines that was no longer in production......