Tennessee Roll Call #2

jack#8

Back to Easton
****ing horse **** game.

Yeah im not sure about the call? What they are saying, if your out of timeouts you can snap the ball take the penalty and have one more play?? I dont understand???? But i dont understand a lot ( said it before you guys did) :D:D

josutton00

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah im not sure about the call? What they are saying, if your out of timeouts you can snap the ball take the penalty and have one more play?? I dont understand???? But i dont understand a lot ( said it before you guys did) :D:D

THe thing that sucks is in the pros there is a 10 second runoff if the offense has a penalty at the end of the game. THerefor is this was the pros the game would have been over

josutton00

Addicted to Softballfans
Around the Knoxville area its all gone but a few shady spots. Was going to try for some bp tomorrow but got a tree down on the hospital roof. So much for a day off!!!

Got a great suprise today. weather ended up being 65. hit for 2 hours and loved every moment of it

jack#8

Back to Easton
Glad somebody got to take advantage of the good weather yesterday!!! Worked 3/4 of a day yesterday and getting ready to go fix some trailer brakes today. Raining here today so no chance of bp for me :mad:

josutton00

Addicted to Softballfans
IT stopped raining and i asked my girlfriend to go an pitch to me. SHe rolled her eyes and threw the remote to me and said watch some tv.

jack#8

Back to Easton
IT stopped raining and i asked my girlfriend to go an pitch to me. SHe rolled her eyes and threw the remote to me and said watch some tv.

Tv would have been good just got back from taking the local girls highschool basketball team bowling. Good times:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

josutton00

Addicted to Softballfans
Depending how old you are depends on hoe much you enjoyed it. If your over 35 then your just the perveted old guy with a bunch of teenage girls