Tennessee Roll Call #2

josutton00

Addicted to Softballfans
Me too. Hopefully it warms up a little. Who you playing with next year?

Not sure. last year i tore my acl and didnt get to play. 2 years ago i played the miller with the buzz (e we won) but then i broke my arm. This year i havent checked into it much cause im still trying to figure out how well i will be able to move. Use to play short but im going to have to move to third or pitch. Want to play C but would settle for D. Who do you play for?

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure. last year i tore my acl and didnt get to play. 2 years ago i played the miller with the buzz (e we won) but then i broke my arm. This year i havent checked into it much cause im still trying to figure out how well i will be able to move. Use to play short but im going to have to move to third or pitch. Want to play C but would settle for D. Who do you play for?

**** man it sounds like you have some bad luck!

josutton00

Addicted to Softballfans
was having my best year. Worked out hard all off season. Came into the seasen playing awsome. Hit more homeruns than ever in the Spring. Went to the Miller and only got out 4 times. 3 in the championship game after i dove and recked my wrist. Buddy then breaks my wrist forarm area when he smashed a ball down the third baseline and hit me while i was on third. Hardest ball i have ever seen hit. So that ends my fall ball and its 2 weeks before the states. I work out and get back into shape adding about 20 pounds of muscle and then jan 4 i tear my acl playing bball. A tough few months for sure.

jack#8

Back to Easton
You played with him once last year in Morristown. :) You may or may not remember him names Justin he played with Tiny and you guys that weekend I hooked you up with them.

Oh ok. Had a good time that weekend. Those guys were fun to play with.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Jack, we tried to recruit you but the contract could not be agreed on. Also, you ever talk to Ronnie? got some issues that need to be resolved with him at the moment.

He played in the fall league up here but i dont ever see him. I have a # for him if you want it?

jack#8

Back to Easton
Jack, we tried to recruit you but the contract could not be agreed on.

I would love to but as long as chad(TPM) has a team ive got to stay with him. He is way to good to me for me to leave him. Dont think he will play much longer though????