Tennessee Roll Call #6

jack#8

Back to Easton
How's things going your way? Kind of scary to think that softball season isn't that far away

Pretty good. We played in Cherokee this past weekend. Good weather for November. This is going to be my last for the year. I need a few months off atleast. How have you been?

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Trying to get a bombs away in the summer. Hopefully mike will go with it. He would get 50 teams in the summer with it I believe

jack#8

Back to Easton
Trying to get a bombs away in the summer. Hopefully mike will go with it. He would get 50 teams in the summer with it I believe

I'd be all for it with the 12 inch ball. Pretty dangerous with the 11inch ball. I believe we lost 6 dozen balls

jack#8

Back to Easton
Hope you guys are safe! Praying the rain helps with the fires!

Man it's bad. A lot has burnt. We don't have any fires around our immediate area. I have a bunch of friends that are assisting with the fires. So far they are all safe. The rain helped a little but everything is so dry

jack#8

Back to Easton
It's unbelievable the amount of help that has shown up to help in Gatlinburg. We helped last Saturday and the wife is helping this Saturday. I have a repair to do in Bristol in the morning.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
The 60 degree weather Saturday thawed me out . ... but I was frozen again Sunday morning waking up to temperatures in the 20's

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope everyone's holidays were good!!! And a penn state pic?? You ain't related to chupa are ya??? Lol

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Wake up guys ... softball season has started and WSL winter nationals are this weekend... let's get this board going again

Who's all going to Chattanooga this weekend?

jack#8

Back to Easton
The legend will be there! How y'all looking this year? Basically same squad?

Pretty much the same team. I believe we will be pretty good this year. Hopefully team chemistry will be better than in years past!! We have 3 new guys

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Well that's awesome buddy! Hopefully we don't get matched up with y'all this year but I'm sure it will happen at some point!