Tennessee Roll Call #6

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought about it but gonna hang with the wife our one year is Sunday so gonna have to go somewhere Saturday.

Where you headed? We are heading out next Friday and I can't wait!

Mwallace5

The Veteran
It's going man, how about you? been working a lot I haven't played or really even been on here since march of last year

jack#8

Back to Easton
I thought about it but gonna hang with the wife our one year is Sunday so gonna have to go somewhere Saturday.

Where you headed? We are heading out next Friday and I can't wait!

We went to charleston. Had a great time. Beach a little golf. A lot of relaxing!! Where you headed?

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Still in Florida! I'm surprised the tourney was still running without my small strike zone lol

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
Same as always. Working like a dog. We were down your way back in July. The kids team played in the Big Orange Classic in Knoxville. Ain't playing much nowadays. Chasing her around everywhere keeps me busy. How you been ?

jack#8

Back to Easton
Same as always. Working like a dog. We were down your way back in July. The kids team played in the Big Orange Classic in Knoxville. Ain't playing much nowadays. Chasing her around everywhere keeps me busy. How you been ?
Man I'm glad your spending your time with the kids!! A lot of parents don't now days. I've been good. Work work work

xrc softball

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to play with a senior 40+ team in Eastern TN/Western NC if y’all could lead me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
anybody near the chattanooga area and able to take some swings next week? ill be there for work and then playing on the weekend.