Texas middle shooting... Cruz where you at.. :)

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Thought shooting middle meant hitting the ball hard.

I assure you it was harder than you think video does it no justice and you can see the ball is by him before he even ducks plus I wasn't trying to kill him I hit a guy last year and broke his arm no fun least not for him :eek:

Last edited:

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
I assure you it was harder than you think video does it no justice and you can see the ball is by him before he even ducks plus I wasn't trying to kill him I hit a guy last year and broke his arm no fun least not for him :eek:

I am convinced. You're a beast :rolleyes::rolleyes:

bigdog69

the 1 and only
reminds me of a local tourney baller he makes his 12 year old son pitch bp to him and lights his ass up pegged him in the forhead

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
i thought you only used the net if you were hitting middle hard? j/j

Last edited:

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Apparently some have missed the point of this thread I was not hittin at him hard was trying to break in my 27oz LC just thought it was funny and the kids is a 23 yr old Soldier.

Last edited:

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
I once accidentally hit a ball through a pitchers legs. He stared at me and called me a ***** when I walked to first. I wasn't going to run if it hit him. So my next at bat I hit another one at him and shattered his cup in three pieces. He walked off the field and literally pulled it out in three pieces. Does this mean I can haz middle war?

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
I once accidentally hit a ball through a pitchers legs. He stared at me and called me a ***** when I walked to first. I wasn't going to run if it hit him. So my next at bat I hit another one at him and shattered his cup in three pieces. He walked off the field and literally pulled it out in three pieces. Does this mean I can haz middle war?

No cause bat was probably thin... J/J