Thanks Sports55

MahdMan

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wanted to say THANK YOU once again to Sports55 for coming through again.

After our original order, 2 of the shirts were not up to par with the quality (shadow printing). After a quick phone call and a picture emailed to Sports55 they told me they will get right on top of it to get me new replacements. 11 days later I had the new shirts in my hand in mint condition. (Mind you, shipping alone was 4 days)

Next year if we do new shirts again, Sports55 will get my business.

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wanted to say THANK YOU once again to Sports55 for coming through again.

After our original order, 2 of the shirts were not up to par with the quality (shadow printing). After a quick phone call and a picture emailed to Sports55 they told me they will get right on top of it to get me new replacements. 11 days later I had the new shirts in my hand in mint condition. (Mind you, shipping alone was 4 days)

Next year if we do new shirts again, Sports55 will get my business.

Same with us... been a SPORTS55 Team for the last two years... and will be back next year!!!:D

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Wow!!! 1 satisfied customer out of 1,000 not bad!!!

It's funny, but seems MOST of the uniform companies are having some issues, but it's only the Sports55 problems that get so much negative publicity.

I have heard one company has emailed their customers asking them not post anything negative on here.

oryansirishpub

No hope remains
It's funny, but seems MOST of the uniform companies are having some issues, but it's only the Sports55 problems that get so much negative publicity.

I have heard one company has emailed their customers asking them not post anything negative on here.

Maybe Sports55 should do that...cause they seem to be the one that always gets discussed....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans

I see it too Oakley

I call Haters.......:eek:

Or the people running their mouths so much are boys with the peeps from other uni companies!! and they truly have no interest in the company or the matter at hand... just tryin to start **** and run their mouth... JMO

Just gettin tired of hearing it honestly... if people dont like em, cool dont go with em... just quit trying to bash the man and his company...

Last edited:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
You call them 'haters' I call them legitimate complaints.

Sports55 has exhibited a pattern of complaints regarding delayed or non-delivery of merchandise after full payment has been made.

According to complaints received by BBB, Sports55 promises to deliver high quality custom uniforms in a very short period of time. However, consumers report their orders have been delayed and the quality of the uniforms is poor.

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of D- on a scale from A+ to F.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I see it too Oakley

I call Haters.......:eek:

Or the people running their mouths so much are boys with the peeps from other uni companies!! and they truly have no interest in the company or the matter at hand... just tryin to start **** and run their mouth... JMO

Just gettin tired of hearing it honestly... if people dont like em, cool dont go with em... just quit trying to bash the man and his company...

That is a lot of it!

Star Player
Deheart24 i think you would be a little PISSED if you waited 11 weeks and only recieved pants and a F***ed T-shirt when you were supposed to have your full order shipped within 4-5weeks weeks of final payment.

Boston's #7

Star Player
Deheart24 i think you would be a little PISSED if you waited 11 weeks and only recieved pants and a F***ed T-shirt when you were supposed to have your full order shipped within 4-5weeks weeks of final payment.

Why didn't you post your story on here? Just wondering...didn't see it anywhere.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!

Bro, a lot of us went thru it last year. We aren't saying it's right and I totally understand your frsutration. Some teams have no complaints and some have many complaints....that's part of business. It just seems like a bunch of people that did/do not have a dog in the fight came on here and started/start a lot of crap just for entertainment.

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro, a lot of us went thru it last year. We aren't saying it's right and I totally understand your frsutration. Some teams have no complaints and some have many complaints....that's part of business. It just seems like a bunch of people that did/do not have a dog in the fight came on here and started/start a lot of crap just for entertainment.

Agreed 100% :D

Star Player
I'm not on here to dog or bash bussiness's but when the same exact thing happens to your team 2 years in a row then something is broken in that bussiness either managment or customer service reps etc..etc..

kodiak82

Addicted to Softballfans
13 weeks now and only shirts and warm-ups that is it. waiting on pants towels the whole dam package. the add ons came two weeks prior to any of the original pkge

Boston's #7

Star Player
Wow!!! 1 satisfied customer out of 1,000 not bad!!!

I'm not on here to dog or bash bussiness's but when the same exact thing happens to your team 2 years in a row then something is broken in that bussiness either managment or customer service reps etc..etc..

Look's like you did without any specifics yet.

13 weeks now and only shirts and warm-ups that is it. waiting on pants towels the whole dam package. the add ons came two weeks prior to any of the original pkge

And just now you are posting about it without specifics.

It's getting to the point as with pics for jerseys (no pics it didn't happen)...well no specifics...it didn't happen.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Look's like you did without any specifics yet.

And just now you are posting about it without specifics.

It's getting to the point as with pics for jerseys (no pics it didn't happen)...well no specifics...it didn't happen.

LOL, a lot of these guys get the run-a-round from their coach and think what they state on here is 100% accurate.

Simon Squared

Banned User
Sports55 has exhibited a pattern of complaints regarding delayed or non-delivery of merchandise after full payment has been made.

According to complaints received by BBB, Sports55 promises to deliver high quality custom uniforms in a very short period of time. However, consumers report their orders have been delayed and the quality of the uniforms is poor.

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of D- on a scale from A+ to F.

A D- must be about as bad of a rating as you can get. Looks like the masses have spoke rather than the nut huggers!

Boston's #7

Star Player

A D- must be about as bad of a rating as you can get. Looks like the masses have spoke rather than the nut huggers!

First off...old news.

Second...25 complaints in 3 years with about 6000 orders a year is not the masses.

Third...the rating is based on those complaints. It's not a survey of ALL customers of sports55.

The point is that there are people posting without correct information or no information at all.

Simon Squared

Banned User
First off I copied what was posted on page 1 and put my opinion at the end.
reading is a skill: my post reads

It's based on factual information as posted on a bureau that get's feedback from past customers or experiences with a company.
Keep huggin':D

Boston's #7

Star Player

It's based on factual information as posted on a bureau that get's feedback from past customers or experiences with a company.

Yes i know you copied and pasted hence my statement "old news". I believed I commented on the "masses" statement so it was read.

It is not based on all customers only the ones who filed a complaint and other things not associated to customers. So bascially the only customers that go into the rating, besides the other factors, are the 25 who complained.

http://www.bbb.org/business-reviews/ratings/

"BBB's rating of a business reflects BBB's opinion about the business based on information in our files and BBB experience. The rating is not a guarantee of a business' reliability or performance, and readers should consider a business' rating in addition to all other available information about the business."

Just setting things straight...it's only fair that facts are stated.

Last edited:

stick32dj

Extra Hitter
Welcome to the CLUB Kodiak82. You will soon see a reply saying, pelase tell me your name and team name and I will look into it. If you have any question please contact me direct and things will get done.

Boston's #7

Star Player
Case in point stick32dj has not contributed anything to softballfans forums...just negative statements towards sports55. Now he may actually have direct issues with sports55 but there is no specifics about that anywhere. So, is he a true customer who has a valid complaint, a competitor trying to sway customers, or someone just hating sports55 for no real reason at all.....who knows

Last edited:

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!

People only care about the BBB rating when they want to complain. Do you check the BBB rating before you buy everything? Probably not.

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans

did it happen to you?>