Thanks Sports55

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans
13 weeks now and only shirts and warm-ups that is it. waiting on pants towels the whole dam package. the add ons came two weeks prior to any of the original pkge

Have you emailed the owner or post here your name, your teams name etc?? I will call him and make sure he checks on here to see your name and all...

if you can not or will not supply with that info then stop making up stories or whatever the case may be...

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans
Welcome to the CLUB Kodiak82. You will soon see a reply saying, pelase tell me your name and team name and I will look into it. If you have any question please contact me direct and things will get done.

stick you must be one of the people that we are referring too... complain act like your a part of this so called problem, yet when the business owner confronts you and says whats your name etc.. cause your prob a fake, you come up with nothing....:rolleyes:

with what 8 posts you prob created this SN to do just this... cause all 8 of your posts were prob bashin S55

stick32dj

Extra Hitter
dEheart come on man you play E ball and won a few weak E tournaments. Please don't try it. E are we talking E. Anyway as mentioned I have no dog in this fight. My team has received all of their stuff late but got it and so far so good on quality. Now do something different and get a hit.

9 and counting

and just because you have 146 useless and dumb post, doesn't make you cool. You still play E

Last edited:

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
dEheart come on man you play E ball and won a few weak E tournaments. Please don't try it. E are we talking E. Anyway as mentioned I have no dog in this fight. My team has received all of their stuff late but got it and so far so good on quality. Now do something different and get a hit.

9 and counting

and just because you have 146 useless and dumb post, doesn't make you cool. You still play E

Wow Stick you must be a superstar!

Star Player
Yes de heart it did happen to me and my fellow teammates 2yrs in a row.

I started our mock ups back in mid March Final payment for approved design was paid on 6 April after waiting our 4-5 weeks for order to be shipped I gave them 2 more weeks for leway before i sent any e-mails to the company and ragging on them because I know things get crazy this time of year. After the couple weeks grace period i was checking my account daily to see if anything had shipped and nothing had shipped I emailed company asking if they had an ETA on shipping the products never heard a word. Still i checked daily to see if anything had shipped and still nothing, now going on the 11th week I had just received pants and practice shirts so I sent another email finally got a responce from who i think may be manager or owner saying that my coustomer service rep got canned and that our order for hats bag tag towels and jerseys had not been put in until May 3rd. After several e-mails back and forth with this guy our products have been put on a "high priority" and i just just my account our hats bag tags and towels shipped today. Hopefully we will see jersey's soon.

ego

The Veteran
Taken down.....

sometimes there are win - wins and sometimes lose lose

Who really cares about our side of the story.

Last edited:

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans

9 and counting

Lmao... stick let me guess you play major or A ball??? ohh ok...

dude yeah we have won a few tourneys this year, thanks for noticing lol, one was a D tourney to.. lol get your facts straight...

btw dont get all sensitive on me and end up all butthurt cause your card got pulled and now the story is out that you just on here w/ one goal, and thats too bash a single company... give it up bro:eek::D...