The Association

ntz

tricknollegy
it's a long, long, long, long ass season. it ends in late JUNE. it's the same 5 teams as last year. there will be some shake up at the bottom, and NO might jump up, but it's four teams in the west and one MAYBE two in teh east. it's already written

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, pretty accurate there...im a wiz fan, but dont follow all that religiously at this point in the season; i think they will be good enough to finish top 3 in the east though; lose in the conference finals to the lebrons

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm intrigued by the rookie class..... i'll be following Myles Turner, Delo Russel and the Knicks kid i'm not about to try and spell.

yo ntz, they have an abbreviation for him yet?

ntz

tricknollegy
they call him bazingas, which is a better nickname than he deserves. he's 7'3'' and scared to bang. i hate him

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I could care less too......I could care less than every single thing I care about except the one thing I couldn't care less about

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Stopped really caring about the NBA when the Sonics left for OKC.........I can't forgive that underhanded betrayal.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Coworker shares similar feelings. I am always asking him "how about them thunder" cuz it pisses him off.

Stretch19

Grow up
i mean whats there to be mad about? your owner sold you to a bunch of dudes from OK who wanted to move the team...why you mad at the nba?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
i mean whats there to be mad about? your owner sold you to a bunch of dudes from OK who wanted to move the team...why you mad at the nba?

You can go to Youtube and watch "Sonicsgate" and see what kind of lying and deception took place. Watch Clay Bennett outright lie about their desire to keep the Sonics in Seattle when the team was purchased and how they ****ed the fans with an inferior product and complaints about Key Arena in order to get the team to move.......And that ****ER!!!! David Stern, in cahoots with him the whole time.

3XC

Big Truss
What the Colts did to Baltimore is worse, they literally snuck out of town, took the logos and history with them. Someday when Seattle gets an NBA team they'll be the Sonics with the colors and everything, not some new team.

Nobody got a rawer deal, certainly not the tampon strings in Cleveland, who went 10 whole minutes before getting an expansion team.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
What the Colts did to Baltimore is worse, they literally snuck out of town, took the logos and history with them. Someday when Seattle gets an NBA team they'll be the Sonics with the colors and everything, not some new team.

Nobody got a rawer deal, certainly not the tampon strings in Cleveland, who went 10 whole minutes before getting an expansion team.
I remember the Colts running out of Baltimore. It was pretty wild to wake up and see they've skipped......... :eek:

Stretch19

Grow up
You can go to Youtube and watch "Sonicsgate" and see what kind of lying and deception took place. Watch Clay Bennett outright lie about their desire to keep the Sonics in Seattle when the team was purchased and how they ****ed the fans with an inferior product and complaints about Key Arena in order to get the team to move.......And that ****ER!!!! David Stern, in cahoots with him the whole time.

so, youre mad that the people that bought the team, who were from OK, wanted to move them to OK and told the people in seattle what they wanted to hear up until the point they moved them?

whatd you think was going to happen when a group of people from OK bought the team? that they would stay no where close to OK? come on guy

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
yeah, pretty accurate there...im a wiz fan, but dont follow all that religiously at this point in the season; i think they will be good enough to finish top 3 in the east though; lose in the conference finals to the lebrons

Lol, you and I might be the only Wiz fans that say they are Wiz fans.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
so, youre mad that the people that bought the team, who were from OK, wanted to move them to OK and told the people in seattle what they wanted to hear up until the point they moved them?

whatd you think was going to happen when a group of people from OK bought the team? that they would stay no where close to OK? come on guy

Wow......Just watch it. If they had not lied about their intentions of moving the team and keeping it in Seattle.....Then Howard Shultze would have never sold it to them. Just watch the ****ing show, before talking some **** about what you know nothing about.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Still tho, I mean OK was looking for a team and dudes from OK bought a team.

If your wife is talking to some dude every night, she's not cheating on you man, she said so.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Still tho, I mean OK was looking for a team and dudes from OK bought a team.

If your wife is talking to some dude every night, she's not cheating on you man, she said so.

Totally missing the point......There were press conferences and assurances given that the Sonics would be staying in Seattle by Clay Bennett himself........Before the transaction ever took place. He told Howard Shultz, he told the city of Seattle and the Sonics fans, that the team, should he and his investment group buy the team, was going nowhere. Their only objectives were to own the team and make it successful in the city of Seattle.......So, Schultz sold the team to this group after these assurances.....Then immediately they start complaining that they are losing money because of Key Arena....But, they have made the team soooooo bad no one wants to go to a Sonics game. But, it's Key Arena that's making it impossible to have a viable team here? Yeah, right!!! When they do bottom out competitively, of course, with a franchise worse 20-62 record. They also do financially because no one is going to games........They petition the league to move because they don't have a new arena in Seattle. Who the hell would want to go to a game when it's obvious that management has gone out of their way to make the team as bad as possible? At this time, emails come out that clearly show that Bennett was lying all along, up to and after the sale, about keeping the Sonics in Seattle. He bargained the purchase in bad faith, and David ****ing Stern did nothing to block the move to OKC........And since then has not only done everything possible to block any team moving to Seattle (which I don't want. I don't want fans of teams they love, lose their team too.), or placing an expansion team there. He's been a complete ******* doing it. Making digs and barbs in the press aimed at Seattle. "Oh, I don't have time to talk about expansion or relocation to Seattle, because I have to get to Oklahoma City for a playoff game............" What a ****. Rub our noses in it.............That spineless ******* Schultz, filed an lawsuit claiming that they did, in fact, bargain in bad faith to purchase the team from him. Demanding that they return to the team to him and he'll return their money......This was just a ploy to try to save face, because he quietly dropped the suit on the Friday before Labor Day or something like that ...... There's a lot of other things involved in this, but this is the nutshell of it all. This is why I have an ongoing feud with OKC, David Stern and the NBA. Only I'm so insignificant that they don't know it or care.

Now if you really do want to see how it all went down, along with a lot of Sonics history and in depth insight.....Watch the "Sonicsgate: Requiem For A Team". It's a well made documentary.

Last edited:

Joker

i watched about 5 minutes of the laker game last night. why the **** does the nba review fouls now? worst major sports association out there

Primo

fat and famous pablo
via SC this am, Curry has 3 20 pt quarters in 4 games....

Westrbook lead that category all of last season....with 4

woah