The Association

Primo

fat and famous pablo
do we think Gio really doesn't get it? that's the real question.....

i know he's dense and to quote a B-more e-friend, "a walking example of the Dunning-Kruger effect" but regardless, surely he gets the koi thing...right?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
this is a real battle of the Titans

go ahead and jump in, chippy.....you ever hit a guy who didn't know you hit him? stfu.....your boyfriend is over here egging him on and you started the whole fiasco

Primo

fat and famous pablo
you started it..you egged him on.....now he's everywhere. you cant just ignore everywhere.

he wants to get my wife fired.....you see that ****? if he does, i'm suing both of you

3XC

Big Truss
I just assume that in Kansas they sell them inside courtrooms, the judges are probably successful corporate farmers and all. In the case of Ranch dressing versus my waistline, I'm pleading no contest.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
for whatever reason, i know a bunch of lawyers from KS. and while i dont think i could even speculate on our corn dog game, i do know none of them spend all day on a softball message board.

3XC

Big Truss
for whatever reason, i know a bunch of lawyers from KS. and while i dont think i could even speculate on our corn dog game, i do know none of them spend all day on a softball message board.

Most people don't spend all day on a softball message board.

I would say its very unusual to spend all day posting on a softball message board, seeing as how we have about 2 dozen lounge regulars who post during the day.

That would leave what, about 345 million people in the US who don't post on here, give or take a few.