The Bat Graveyard 2

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Fire stick even more so at the end. Finished it off in a derby. Swing that finally killed it was the go ahead.
null_zpsb878ea33.jpg

This makes me sad, I'm sorry for your loss.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
couldn't tell yeah, but was a lot. IT had a sizable crack so I decided to end her... took about 2 rounds (40 or so balls) to finally break

RealDK

Audience of One
12784464864_c8da9682e2_z.jpg

under 60 swings, hitting mix of 44/400, 44/375, 52/300s at indoor cages, bat and balls were only in my car from my place to the gym under 3 miles.....live near pitt

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff

under 60 swings, hitting mix of 44/400, 44/375, 52/300s at indoor cages, bat and balls were only in my car from my place to the gym under 3 miles.....live near pitt

Pitt as in pittsburgh? You do know it's been 0° degrees up here. Even sitting in your car for 3 miles might be unsafe lol. I'm so ****ing tired of this weather.

RealDK

Audience of One
Yea Pittsburgh and year ur prolly right they flash froze on way to the car lol and its only gna get worse with this damn storm on its way. This ish is absurd!!

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Yea Pittsburgh and year ur prolly right they flash froze on way to the car lol and its only gna get worse with this damn storm on its way. This ish is absurd!!

Be careful posting that kinda stuff here, LS might read it and decline your return.

csk415

Addicted to Softballfans

That sucks. At least your shoes match the bat. What brand are they?

gfmotorsports

Addicted to Softballfans

Pitt as in pittsburgh? You do know it's been 0° degrees up here. Even sitting in your car for 3 miles might be unsafe lol. I'm so ****ing tired of this weather.

Let it snow!:thumb: Ive heard z2k's hitting 44/400s before and it sounds violent, wouldn't wanna know what its like hitting ice cold rocks with a Z

RealDK

Audience of One
Enjoy your Louisville Slugger Warrior as a replacement.

We're all sold out of Zs, sorry brah.
:thumb:

nooooooooooooooo :crying: :Cry: they sent me an RA number and i sent it back yesterday, we will see what happens.....dun dun dunnnnnn :puppy_dog_eyes:

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
That's only if you send in a catalyst. If you send in a Z you'll get a Z back.... People need to stop spreading false information because of butt hurt.

dolbyson36

Part Time Player
Live in the 'Burgh also and damn do I wish this weather would clear up a bit !! Tomorrow and Friday though are looking good but still not safely hittable temperatures. Atleast I have an indoor tournament friday at the RMU dome to hold me over till next week. Get to unleash the CL22A !!!!

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
Hey, since some of you yinzers are in here, I figured I'd befriend you guys. I might be looking for a weeknight/day league to play in since I jumped off my old team thinking i wouldnt have time but now I do, it was more of an excuse to leave their team. Also always looking for guys to BP with, especially when this weather breaks.