The BP Hero's best of 2019 video!

Committed

Appreciate the reviews, bud!

Finally, the Nihilist getting the love it deserves. I would take that bat all day over anything else at this point.

Normy

Thanks for going through the hassle of reviewing dozens of bats each year. I'm sure it gets old after awhile. My bat took honorable mention...I'll take it! Lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
All Easton’s matter.
Right? Lol
Appreciate the reviews, bud!

Finally, the Nihilist getting the love it deserves. I would take that bat all day over anything else at this point.
The Nihilist has definitely impressed me. Very fun bat to swing.
Always like your videos but as time goes on I think you're becoming less and less of an "end load guy".
I’ll always be an endload guy. Just learning to appreciate more offerings in my old age lol
Thanks for going through the hassle of reviewing dozens of bats each year. I'm sure it gets old after awhile. My bat took honorable mention...I'll take it! Lol
I enjoy doing them! It’s a blast of a hobby to me, from hitting them then doing the editing then on to the interaction afterwards. It’s been a blast
now u make me wanna swing lloyd. but i am pretty happy with kp23.
KP23 was a fun one, but I recommend everyone try the Lloyd Z for sure

tonys1

Hey really nice work BTW, BPH!

My only feedback and I'm not trying to be difficult, perhaps it's my circumstance last night where I was exhausted from work. I wanted 10 mins of "softball time" and the cutting to YouTube, typing the bat name felt like it dragged the video. May work well for 1-2 bats, but a review of 14 bats it adds up. I'm sure there's a purpose, but just sharing. Feel free to ignore, but I've also shared with you I really enjoy your videos the most among all the review channels!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey really nice work BTW, BPH!

My only feedback and I'm not trying to be difficult, perhaps it's my circumstance last night where I was exhausted from work. I wanted 10 mins of "softball time" and the cutting to YouTube, typing the bat name felt like it dragged the video. May work well for 1-2 bats, but a review of 14 bats it adds up. I'm sure there's a purpose, but just sharing. Feel free to ignore, but I've also shared with you I really enjoy your videos the most among all the review channels!
Always open to feedback, dude. Thanks for the input!
I'm waiting for the bloopers of 2019 video.
Dude, you and me both! Pretty boring year for bloopers lol

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
A request also. If you could do a review of the 2019 Easton Boo. I know it's an exclusive so it may not be possible. It's a long barrel end load Ghost.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
If the opportunity presents itself, I’ll see if I can get it done. My main focus is getting started on these 2020 models. Currently have on hand

Lloyd Z1000
Cuz Powerload
Worth MENes (Purcell)
Worth Krecher ASA (Harvey)
Worth Savij (Shannon Smith)

and am expecting more at the door any day, thanks to @milocoman!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll PayPal you a dollar if you attach a tampon string to the end of the menses bat and then pretend you don't know it's there for the whole video.

dunkky

bphero, i just watched your video again and i ain't gonna lie. I am massively confused. you picked lloyd as number 1 for your swing. why not the maxload ver. Are they not the same bat except the loading part? I watched most of your reviews. And I know you are all about massive endload. But here, you picked a half oz endload over a full oz. What's going on?? I demand a logical answer! :)

ShortYellowBus

bphero, i just watched your video again and i ain't gonna lie. I am massively confused. you picked lloyd as number 1 for your swing. why not the maxload ver. Are they not the same bat except the loading part? I watched most of your reviews. And I know you are all about massive endload. But here, you picked a half oz endload over a full oz. What's going on?? I demand a logical answer! :)
It’s not just the endload. It has to do with the feel and the performance as well.

If the bat just works, it works.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Fair question! The Jeff Hall’s endload was good for hitting the snot out of a ball, but it made me a bit of a one trick pony. Some big endloads can be controlled, but I could not find the command I wanted to be comfortable with that bat.

Outside of the endload, they are in fact the same bat though.

If the bat just works, it works.

Hit the nail on the head here. Precisely why a balanced bat ended up #1 for ASA..... lol