the Carolinas

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
We finally won another tournament. I have to brag about that, I think it has been 6 or 7 months since we won any.

ogsoftballplaye

We finally won another tournament. I have to brag about that, I think it has been 6 or 7 months since we won any.

Congrats on that win. Good seeing you as always bro. Sorry about the old Bryce Harper comment haha. Sadly we took 2nd. I was sick as a dog all weekend long. I played well though. Hit it exceptionally well this weekend. We came up short though. Oh well on to the next one.

mihklo

Yall ball this past weekend? I saw Brian in Wilmington and he said yall cut him. He was playing with a team called Chew's Crew.

Wasn't because he's not good. Had to do it because of his points. Brought on 2 new guys and had to move 2 of our highest points.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats on that win. Good seeing you as always bro. Sorry about the old Bryce Harper comment haha. Sadly we took 2nd. I was sick as a dog all weekend long. I played well though. Hit it exceptionally well this weekend. We came up short though. Oh well on to the next one.

thank you, and yes it was a pleasant surprise to see you. I hate i didn't catch you between games.

give us a full report on yalls devision. I dont know who won, or how many games y'all played or anything. was it was a good battle?

ogsoftballplaye

Wasn't because he's not good. Had to do it because of his points. Brought on 2 new guys and had to move 2 of our highest points.

I gotcha. The way he acted he seemed he wanted to be with yall. Chew's Crew had him at SS and 5 man. It is what it is I guess. How do you find out your points?

ogsoftballplaye

thank you, and yes it was a pleasant surprise to see you. I hate i didn't catch you between games.

give us a full report on yalls devision. I dont know who won, or how many games y'all played or anything. was it was a good battle?

We lost to Goodfellas in the undefeated game by 1 in the 7th. Beat 252 boys to get back to Goodfellas. Run ruled Goodfellas the first game and lost to em by 3 in the ship. 252 beat Chew's Crew to get to us in the 3rd place game. We played 7 games total. Finished 5-2

mihklo

Goes by your last 3 years in nsa. Rec/bronze is 2 silver 4 gold 6. There's add on points for winning states and worlds as well. Divide that number and Thsts your points.

Yeah I Hated making that call. Great guy and teammate. Same with the other guy we had to move. But they understood with the guys that we picked up.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
We lost to Goodfellas in the undefeated game by 1 in the 7th. Beat 252 boys to get back to Goodfellas. Run ruled Goodfellas the first game and lost to em by 3 in the ship. 252 beat Chew's Crew to get to us in the 3rd place game. We played 7 games total. Finished 5-2

that sounds like an awesome devision/games all the way around. I have always enjoyed a good battle win or lose.

ogsoftballplaye

Goes by your last 3 years in nsa. Rec/bronze is 2 silver 4 gold 6. There's add on points for winning states and worlds as well. Divide that number and Thsts your points.

Yeah I Hated making that call. Great guy and teammate. Same with the other guy we had to move. But they understood with the guys that we picked up.

Ah. I don't play much NSA so I won't bother checking lol. Played once with you last year and then once with Semper Fi this year.

that sounds like an awesome devision/games all the way around. I have always enjoyed a good battle win or lose.

It was fun. Besides being sick as a dog and all wrapped up in under armor and 3 hoodies I had a blast lol. Jammed my thumb pretty good too. Its black from the first knuckle to the tip under the nail and all. Old lady wants me to go get it checked out. Idk if I will. It hurts but from what a lot of ppl are telling me there's not much they can do for fingers if they're broke.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
It was fun. Besides being sick as a dog and all wrapped up in under armor and 3 hoodies I had a blast lol. Jammed my thumb pretty good too. Its black from the first knuckle to the tip under the nail and all. Old lady wants me to go get it checked out. Idk if I will. It hurts but from what a lot of ppl are telling me there's not much they can do for fingers if they're broke.

Man alive, you are the walking wounded.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
My boy Spivey, plays RF for Synergy, he broke his wrist in 2 places in a game Saturday and played the rest of the day smh. Dudes a beast.

I saw the play and watched him favor it the rest of the game. We were wondering how bad it was. Im sorry to hear that it was broke.

mihklo

Who all gonna be in lex this weekend for utrip states?

We will finally look like a team getting to sport our new jerseys we got from Cody Williams and Gregg Ramsey with all the way live designs.

Anyone looking for some nice gear hit them up. Was very impressed with the way our jerseys turned out.

ogsoftballplaye

Who all gonna be in lex this weekend for utrip states?

We will finally look like a team getting to sport our new jerseys we got from Cody Williams and Gregg Ramsey with all the way live designs.

Anyone looking for some nice gear hit them up. Was very impressed with the way our jerseys turned out.

Post some pics man haha.

You with semper full time now?

I guess til I can move up. Every time I get a call to play upper ball its a tourney that I'm already committed to. I guess it'll happen when it happens. Always nice to play ball for free to. So far haven't had any issues with them. Bunch of good dudes and they are always looking to get better which I like.