the Carolinas

ogsoftballplaye

You talking about the big cash tourney? We are thinking about going to that one. We just have to pick between Raleigh and Chattanooga the fallowing week.

Yes sir. Chattanooga going to be tough to give up on. HAHA

Gotcha, same here. Look forward to seeing y'all saturday brother

I'll more then likely have the fam with me til the wifey gets off of work. Hoping to talk Gabe's wife into babysitting during games haha.

bhubner5

Starting Player
Yes sir. Chattanooga going to be tough to give up on. HAHA

I'll more then likely have the fam with me til the wifey gets off of work. Hoping to talk Gabe's wife into babysitting during games haha.

probably have better luck getting Gabe to watch them since he doesn't do anything else haha

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
seriously? they really named their team honey fucking badgers? lulz, shaw is more of a tool than initially suspected

Stretch I let them come up with their own name. In the past it was HB2 or HB bronze chosen by me. That's what they wanted and I didnt care.

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
i was under the impression you had more of a sense of humor than this shaw...color me disappointed

I have a great sense of humor just wasn't sure if you were serious and since you teeter back and forth between joking and being an *ss I went with *ss this time. My apologies carry on.

TrippySticks11

Star Player
Rookies reloaded will be at utrip. Should be a competitive turn out. 18 teams last I counted. Gonna be a long one with 3gg and a one day. Pretty interesting rule their allowing this weekend for the lower with the "home run hitter". Looking forward to it and see everybody there.

Stretch19

Grow up
I have a great sense of humor just wasn't sure if you were serious and since you teeter back and forth between joking and being an *ss I went with *ss this time. My apologies carry on.

youre allowed to say ass on here shaw, no need to self censor your posts

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
What happened to Country? I dont see anything worthy of the ban... was something deleted?

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
considering some of the stuff that goes on in the lounge I'm struggling to see that as ban-able.

Stretch19

Grow up
well thats the lounge and not everyone is able to go in the lounge...im guessing he got banned for bringing the lounge shenanigans to the regional forum...someone def snitched on him though

ogsoftballplaye

well thats the lounge and not everyone is able to go in the lounge...im guessing he got banned for bringing the lounge shenanigans to the regional forum...someone def snitched on him though

Had to man. Sonic probably don't know where the Carolinas are so you know he wasn't in this thread man.

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
someone asked about the USSSA tournament at Myrtle Beach this weekend. It was set but had to be removed. North Carolina Director in USSSA told the city of Myrtle Beach that it was going to be a youth baseball event so they could get the date. They never had any intentions of playing baseball. They found out that it was a cover up to run a slow pitch event and they took the date away from him earlier this week. I believe I heard that they took another one set for this summer away as well from USSSA.

ogsoftballplaye

someone asked about the USSSA tournament at Myrtle Beach this weekend. It was set but had to be removed. North Carolina Director in USSSA told the city of Myrtle Beach that it was going to be a youth baseball event so they could get the date. They never had any intentions of playing baseball. They found out that it was a cover up to run a slow pitch event and they took the date away from him earlier this week. I believe I heard that they took another one set for this summer away as well from USSSA.

Haha nice. Sponsor/Coach decided to go to Raleigh instead........ Van I think you mean in the middle of May.

Last edited: