the Carolinas

Stretch19

Grow up
jeff did a much better job classing the teams himself than what the points system does. There has been teams cutting players to stay under the silver point limit so they won't have to play HB. We could have very easily done the same to stay in bronze and not sniff silver.

to me jeff always did a pretty good job of that, closest thing to freedom as far as being fair across the board in classes

mihklo

Depends on which team you play for in freedom. I have seen plenty of teams with way over the legal number of drop downs. Hell in winter worlds I played against guys (in lower) that were upper ball players. I've seen 6-7 lower players on rec teams. Jeremy can attest to some of the bull**** I'm talkin about.

bhubner5

Starting Player
Depends on which team you play for in freedom. I have seen plenty of teams with way over the legal number of drop downs. Hell in winter worlds I played against guys (in lower) that were upper ball players. I've seen 6-7 lower players on rec teams. Jeremy can attest to some of the bull**** I'm talkin about.

I thought NSA WW's was pretty even across. Who had upper players? I know Kryptonite had Jody Ward and Steve O, but Jody won a C super world about 8 or 9 years ago. That was the only player i saw, besides Manny with you guys lol

Stretch19

Grow up
people complaining about rosters for winter worlds is the lulz

we played against a conference pitcher in comp the last WW i played in...zero ****s were given

ogsoftballplaye

There are lower freedom teams now with 6 or 7 upper comp players on em lol.

I thought NSA WW's was pretty even across. Who had upper players? I know Kryptonite had Jody Ward and Steve O, but Jody won a C super world about 8 or 9 years ago. That was the only player i saw, besides Manny with you guys lol

He was referring to Freedom winter worlds Hub.

mihklo

people complaining about rosters for winter worlds is the lulz

we played against a conference pitcher in comp the last WW i played in...zero ****s were given

The only reason ****s were given was because I got a call on wed afternoon telling me I had too many drop downs and that i had to drop someone. I was under the assumption that we had 2 which was legal and we ended up having 3. So less than 2 days before the tourney I was left having to find someone else to play. Then when we show up we seen a bunch of teams with more than the 2 drop downs. Did we ***** to anyone? No. We played and came up a little short. I was just giving examples on why I didn't agree with your assessment on how fair freedom is.

ogsoftballplaye

Freedom in Columbia on the 21st, ISA in Lexington for memorial weekend, NSA in Rock Hill for memorial weekend

Good looking out. Lil further then I want to travel but we'll have to see. If I don't find someone to ball out with I'll just take the fam to the beach.

Stretch19

Grow up
take the family to the beach instead of picking up and playing ball with a random team? noooooo, that would be miserable

softball over everything ho!

Stretch19

Grow up
cant believe youd even consider doing something with your family rather than picking up with some team full of randoms...what in the world has gotten into you?

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
There are lower freedom teams now with 6 or 7 upper comp players on em lol.

I beg to differ on this false statement. 6 or 7 C players on an E Roster? Absolutely untrue sir. I can correct your statement if you tell me what team you may be referring to. Not a problem.

ogsoftballplaye

I beg to differ on this false statement. 6 or 7 C players on an E Roster? Absolutely untrue sir. I can correct your statement if you tell me what team you may be referring to. Not a problem.

I appreciate you calling me a liar. Mighty nice of you there. I use to play for this team so I know. These guys played for James Gang. They all laugh about how they are allowed to play in E. Some of em played for CrossFit and Carolina Merchants. Last time I checked those were upper comp teams just like James Gang. Again I do appreciate you calling me a liar. Stay up in Burlington we'll police this here in the south sir. Just because a team isn't playing well doesn't take away from the fact they have more than the allowed amount of drop downs. I've talked to one of the directors and he said he couldn't believe it himself.

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
I appreciate you calling me a liar. Mighty nice of you there. I use to play for this team so I know. These guys played for James Gang. They all laugh about how they are allowed to play in E. Some of em played for CrossFit and Carolina Merchants. Last time I checked those were upper comp teams just like James Gang. Again I do appreciate you calling me a liar. Stay up in Burlington we'll police this here in the south sir.

Never called you a liar. Just said it was a false statement. I have nothing to do with Burlington. You still have not provided anything to support your original statement. Try again.

ogsoftballplaye

Dude look. You don't have to worry about these teams cause they aren't playing no where near your area. If you can't figure it out that's on you. Sad when players know more then some of these directors. Cody is a rookie and hes doing a better job then you. You had so much potential when you started and now you've gotten lazy. Why should I have to do your job for you? You have more access to rosters then I do. If you don't pay attention at the fields that's on you. And don't act like its anything big in freedom with C players in E. I played against conference players in E one year. Again stay in the north and we'll handle the south. Frank could teach yall guys a thing or two.

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
LOL...you obviously have no clue about me. I passed on my tournament directing in 2013. I have nothing to do with promoting or directing any local tournaments. So, you are false again. The only time I am at the field is if Larry or another director needs something. I go to WW's because of the volume of teams and to help out Larry. So please make sure you know what you are talking about before you go spitting off things about me that you have no clue about. Good luck this weekend. Hope the rain hold off for you guys.

ogsoftballplaye

LOL...you obviously have no clue about me. I passed on my tournament directing in 2013. I have nothing to do with promoting or directing any local tournaments. So, you are false again. The only time I am at the field is if Larry or another director needs something. I go to WW's because of the volume of teams and to help out Larry. So please make sure you know what you are talking about before you go spitting off things about me that you have no clue about. Good luck this weekend. Hope the rain hold off for you guys.

Your essence is still around the fields. You can't just up and leave and act like you never been there. LOL. I did think you would be at Raleigh this weekend. So I was wrong on that aspect. I will speak to your essence while I'm there and shake his hand.......

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
mouth_wide_open_zpsrfdd43dl.jpg

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
LOL...Tell my essence hello from me as well. Have not seen him in a while... If I did not have plans to visit family this weekend I was going to come help Larry on Saturday due to the amount of teams. Should be a great tournament if the rain does not screw it up.