the Carolinas

Stretch19

Grow up
What places do you recommend for this weekend in Raleigh Jeff?

eh, depends really...raleigh has an ass load of good food, just all depends what youre looking for

chick i know, he aunt/uncle own clyde coopers bbq, its legit
the pit has some good ass bbq
sona downtown has some banging sushi
cowfish has great burgers and sushi, also downtown
beasleys chicken and honey downtown is money
pooles diner for brunch sunday morning
tupelo honey isnt as good as the OG in asheville, but still a great spot

Stretch19

Grow up
Jeremy, try Buffalo Brothers. Good Wings and Pizza. Plenty of TV's and beer...lol

never been to buffalo brothers, but it looks like a generic sports bar to me

after having eaten at a place that van recommended near where we both work, id probably pass on this recommendation to be quite honest

ogsoftballplaye

eh, depends really...raleigh has an ass load of good food, just all depends what youre looking for

chick i know, he aunt/uncle own clyde coopers bbq, its legit
the pit has some good ass bbq
sona downtown has some banging sushi
cowfish has great burgers and sushi, also downtown
beasleys chicken and honey downtown is money
pooles diner for brunch sunday morning
tupelo honey isnt as good as the OG in asheville, but still a great spot

You had me at Sona bro..........

Stretch19

Grow up
real talk, andy took me there a few years back and it was real good; had grapefruit sculpin on tap and we smashed $100 in sushi easily

JBT2020

The Veteran
Any teams needing a pick up for Columbia on the 21st? Im classed Lower but would like to try my hand in Comp. Can play anywhere in the dirt except pitcher.

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
stupid hours? they are open for dinner from 5-11 on Friday and Saturday...if only their website or google could have told you that, wait what?

ogsoftballplaye

It was like 12-2 and the 5-11. Shoot even the Chicfila across the street was closed lol. Had to hit up the Subway down the street where the Arab ladies wanted us and gave me a free cookie. There were young adults running around in costumes everywhere.

bhubner5

Starting Player
It was like 12-2 and the 5-11. Shoot even the Chicfila across the street was closed lol. Had to hit up the Subway down the street where the Arab ladies wanted us and gave me a free cookie. There were young adults running around in costumes everywhere.

How'd you play Grainger?

Stretch19

Grow up
what day did you try to go, saturday?

its downtown raleigh...im sure the only lunch business they do is during the week, you know when people are downtown working and all? smh, bunch of country bumpkins

Stretch19

Grow up
simple google search shows...

Hours:
Monday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Tuesday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Wednesday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Thursday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Friday 11AM–2PM, 5–11PM
Saturday 5–11PM
Sunday 5–10PM

ogsoftballplaye

How'd you play Grainger?

Saturday I sucked. Yesterday I was on FIRE. Could put the ball where ever I wanted to. Gabe actually kept me from getting the cycle the first game. Ended up batting .600. Worse tourney in like my last 5. Made a couple of good plays in Left. Rest were routine.

what day did you try to go, saturday?

its downtown raleigh...im sure the only lunch business they do is during the week, you know when people are downtown working and all? smh, bunch of country bumpkins

Saturday yes sir. Was my first time down town haha.

simple google search shows...

Hours:
Monday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Tuesday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Wednesday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Thursday 11AM–2PM, 5–10PM
Friday 11AM–2PM, 5–11PM
Saturday 5–11PM
Sunday 5–10PM

We were starving. Didn't have no time for looking up operating hours for the place we were about to go eat at lol.

Stretch19

Grow up
it was 80 here on saturday which means it was at least 85 in raleigh on those fields...walnut creek is the hottest place in NC during tourneys i think

only columbia sc is hotter on regular than WC

ogsoftballplaye

it was 80 here on saturday which means it was at least 85 in raleigh on those fields...walnut creek is the hottest place in NC during tourneys i think

only columbia sc is hotter on regular than WC

It was cool that evening though. We didn't get to play til almost 8pm. We would have been fine considering we would've ate at 4ish. On a different note. The Black Label Mountain Dew with the Dark Berry is totally freaking awesome and is the nectar of the gods.............