the Carolinas

Country469

I love Peters Creek. If teams play hard and try to win it works great. Look at the spread there this past weekend, pretty on point minus probably 2 teams who sucked it up.

Player history needs to be looked at to get a good answer. If they have upper history, IDK what to tell you. What were the scores in the 1-4? So many variables other than just wins and losses.

Country469

The general outlook on softball is so whack that it may seem that way. Personally I think there should be zero classes. Build the best team you can and get better if you don't win.

Devoted. Sofa kings is the team that beat us out. We were not in upper. We were in the lowest bracket there was. We had a bad 2nd day after going 5 and 0 in pool play.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Well all I know is two guys text me and said they won one game in pool play. Y'all won 5 in pool play. Shouldn't be in the same bracket

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Pool play is done for seeding... but if Worshams goes 1-3 they are still in the upper no matter what. That seams to be what happened to Sofa Kings. Take it as a complement Devo.

Country469

They've had roster issues twice now early on.......which is why I'd like to see the roster history? Something is getting them flagged here;

my theories;
A. they have too many upper players and just not guys where they need them(ie catchers playing LF)
B. They are all old and need to appeal class in a few sanctions
C. They are just slow starters this year
D. Softball is stupid

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
We haven't hardly placed at all in the last two years. I can't remember winning anything at all last year. It's been like that forever just gets old being every weekend when you try to play middle of lower and get stuck in the upper

Country469

I get that, but placing/winning only matters if you're getting bumped upward. There has to be an explantation as to why. You got a roster I can throw in the system and see what we find?

bhubner5

Starting Player
Devo, I talked with AO about what happened to y'all in MB for Freedom WW's and he said Travis was considered comp( which I have no clue why), along with trying to bring Kisselburg, Dylan McKinney, and CJ. He said y'all had like 6 comp players. Now are Freedom's classification on players correct??? Hell to the no, but that's all I can say about what happened with y'all at the tournament. I have no idea who y'all had at the reservation lol

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a never ending saga. We lost to the ducks 15 times 2-3 years ago and we got bumped before they did basically. I've tried telling those guys the more enemies you make each weekend is just another strike down the road. I think our strikes have caught up with us.

Always goes farther being liked at the end of the day than finishing 3-4 and being hated.

Directors can say whatever they want whenever they want. Certain teams get treated different than others.

wcuranger

Addicted to Softballfans
24 team participated in cherokee, after a 5 game pool play, there were 3 brackets on sunday, one with 18 teams, another with 4, and worshams and AKS played a best outta three series.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
What yall up to this weekend? im going kayaking with the family. it is ether going to be an epic success or an epic failure. lol

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh awesome. I always enjoy the Gastonia tournaments. Even tho it is a safe place for sand baggers to go to, it is a fun relaxed backyard feel.