the greatest softball video intro ever

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
I think awesomeJay would fit you well...describes your overall athletic prowess just as much as it describes your overall everyday charisma :cool:

that is just french kiss the tip of his penis gheyness right there

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
PS - the fact that you have to ask some has-been to post a 10 year old vid makes you his *****, ijs..

The minute you idolize a rec sport hero is the minute you should tell yourself "I suck quite a bit".

I would. He is a washed up roid rage past softball hero.

I would laugh in his face, your face and Butler's face.

obagain is Shrek's donkey

Haha jay is bringing the heat today!!!! :)

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Hows about a court of basketball? You and your cliche comments have become stale. Jay is a masher, plain and simple. I've seen the footage, or to put it into terms you think you understand, I've seen the "evidence."

I think awesomeJay would fit you well...describes your overall athletic prowess just as much as it describes your overall everyday charisma :cool:

Thanks Brawh, you are a King among jesters on here.

When you three get together who gets to be the lucky pierre?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
When you three get together who gets to be the lucky pierre?

george st. pierre....lmk

20101220123040_gsp400.JPG

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
you've got your 200...go to the lounge, w/the name scrub you should fit right in and be accepted as if you are the chosen one :rolleyes:

I guess you guys are beyond reproach when your posts fail....seems like a quantity over quality thing :confused:

and the lounge ain't that cool either. someone had to say it.

-TheHook-

Addicted to Softballfans
It kills me how guys like this dude in the video are consider "Great Softball Players" when he couldn't even bend over to field a ground ball... Hitting a ball over the fence does not make a great softball player or athlete. Hell hitting alone doesn't. Great softball players can field too, these tubbies use their gloves as an ass cushion while they wait for their next at bat..

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
slightly impressive...at least spell my f'n name right though....you are def. top notch lounge material....you could be the best winner at failing ever...

Obvious guy says: i spelled your name wrong on purpose, topramen3

CanadianJay: this is for you homeboy:

milkbagcandada.jpg

bottoms up slugger!

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I should stop reading the thread once i see Averagejay has posted in it. i do this every ****ing time. i'm so god damn stupid. waste my time reading pointless rhetorical posts by some pos from canada. ****