"The Jackhawk 9000... Available at Walmart"

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Finally got around to getting some swings on the Nighthawk. This thing had about 50 on it going into this BP session. Ended with about 125. I've read some people using the words "logs" and "unforgiving." I don't get that. This was pretty good outta the gate and only got better. If I were to compare it to anything, it would be like the ST100. Has that Easton feel and responsiveness, but the instant hotness the Miken and Worth lines have. I think durability will be an issue. But hey, that's what people want right now.... Instant hotness. I think Mizuno has a real winner here. Stupid good stick. I was hitting old classic M's in 75 degree weather.

Hit me up if you have any questions!

[ame]https://youtu.be/sg-3swaDSPQ[/ame]

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
You live in the coolest city on the planet!

Look at that back drop! ! Wow! !

I need to visit just to play a league game and hit BP.

Nice cuts!

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Looking good, nice cuts.

Thank ya kindly.

You live in the coolest city on the planet!

Understatement. Get your ass down here.

350' spinderella mis-hit.

Shouldn't have swung at that one. Not the greatest of pitch selection! Hahaha.

You should consider swinging hard just one time in your life.

I need to figure that out.

Good looking swings Madbeers, the bat appears to be awesome.

I'm a fan.

good cuts man! Bat sounds and looks nasty! How does it compare to the DC?

Great question. I would game this with no issues whatsoever. It's like Easton and Miken had a baby. It has the feel and responsiveness of an Easton, performance of the DC. I swung my DC right after this, but that'd be an unfair comp in my book cause that DC fails at 205. I can always post that vid if you guys want to see it.

Stretch19

Grow up
sure whoever runs that field appreciates you absolutely destroying that grass behind the plate...well done

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Layoff the PED's

I wish.

sure whoever runs that field appreciates you absolutely destroying that grass behind the plate...well done

Hahaha. They are church fields that rarely get used. In fact, I've done service at these fields to make them nicer (hence why I have a key to the lights).

I glad to see you are back at it after your recoup. Nice Cuts

Yeah. Didn't take me long. I was playing again at 6 weeks. Didn't feel right until about 10-12 weeks. Still can't smell, hearing is a bit off. Other than that, I'm 100%.

Thanks MB! I might have to try one of these out.

Don't think you'd regret it.

Stretch19

Grow up
thats thoughtful of you...now hit from the plate like every other self respecting individual would...the extra 10 feet you are standing behind the place is doing nothing but killing the grass

Stretch19

Grow up
help me understand the need to stand in the grass behind the plate then buggs...im all ears, call me country

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
So it doesn't rut the dirt out? I dunno, but I have been to this field and saw no ill affects.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Who gives a sit where he stands, The guys is murdering the ball and not destroying the place where game swings are taken

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Some people care. Apparently. Or just want to be a critic. Let's close this chapter and get on with the book.

huzzdog

retired
help me understand the need to stand in the grass behind the plate then buggs...im all ears, call me country

a lot of times we hit behind the box a ways to give more depth to the field. 30 ft can significantly lower the amount of ball hit out.. not to mention bad pitches you let go are right there to throw back.

Stretch19

Grow up
Who gives a sit where he stands, The guys is murdering the ball and not destroying the place where game swings are taken

i figured some of the other fan boys would get this guys back, but i honestly thought better of you buggs...dude knew i was jacking around when he laughed to start his reply off...sorry 'self respecting individual' wasnt a clear enough give away for everyone else; i forgot how bent people get in the OSPB

a lot of times we hit behind the box a ways to give more depth to the field. 30 ft can significantly lower the amount of ball hit out.. not to mention bad pitches you let go are right there to throw back.

that dude is 12 feet behind the plate...how much difference is 12 feet making for this guy who is a big as a house hitting absolute t rexes?

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
thats thoughtful of you...now hit from the plate like every other self respecting individual would...the extra 10 feet you are standing behind the place is doing nothing but killing the grass

People like you are the reason that people like him rarely post video's any more.
Grow up man, there are bigger things to worry about than some grass. The guy works those fields. I think he has the right to hit where he wants.

Cade, Nice cuts man. Bat sounds and looks nasty!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

This is what we do and we don't hit as far as this guy.