The juice

SPY

Banned User
I have 28oz legend all web up but I hit harder and further with my juice same amount of hits around 400 on both but juice makes me happy

MPT23

Putting on the foil
nothing like a juice thread to get my attention!!!!!

Well, well ! Where have you been ? My gamer juice has around 800 swings. 3/4 of the barrel is webbed and its a monster ! The juice is an acquired taste for sure, but not any other demar utrip has anything on a well broken in juice.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
juice is the hottest bat I have swung. Id buy one is they reissued. All my friends keep buying new Utrip sticks and the juice still out hits them! need a new stamp Juice....hint/hint Demarinii.

TRaj2327

Sounds to me like they are two reoccurring requests for bats to be reissued with new stamps.....the Juice and the Legend. I agree 100%. Just don't put that horrible knob on the Juice this time.

bdub69

Is a bat P-I-M-P!
Sounds to me like they are two reoccurring requests for bats to be reissued with new stamps.....the Juice and the Legend. I agree 100%. Just don't put that horrible knob on the Juice this time.

That knob was to make the Juice feel like a sledge! :D

ck1

The Madness
The juice is definitely a "love/hate" bat. If you give it time to break in and get used to the endload, I don't think there is an NSA/utrip bat that outhits it.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
juice is the hottest bat I have swung. Id buy one is they reissued. All my friends keep buying new Utrip sticks and the juice still out hits them! need a new stamp Juice....hint/hint Demarinii.

but there is no way the og juice would ever pass current testing protocols.

what made the juice so great is that it literally gets better every swing, and it last fricken forever! so after 3000-4000 swings it's just crazy hot, no way it'd be legal anywhere that tested at that point.