The neon colored Mayhem....

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrrRcgkB19c[/ame]

Good bat, but nothing like some of these guys are saying. It had a good feel and by no means hit terrible but I expected rocket launcher status from this thing from the way people were talking about it. The mic didn't pick it up, but it sounded like a Worth but had that Miken like "ping" to it. I found that interesting. This bat reminded me more of a Miken than it did a Worth. From the feel and feedback you can tell this thing is going to last a while and I can expect it to be a wicked fun stick once it gets to 1,000 swings. But to buy into the hype of it being this rocket launcher of a bat from the start would be a stretch, IMO.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Hopefully the Nighthawk aint like this..... I might just pass and stick with my Blackouts.

All the new bats are hyped.... Its nothing new.

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
All the new bats are hyped.... Its nothing new.
Exclusives are always worse.
I bought two and sold both of them.
You swing either one?
I'm sure they are good, but exclusives are almost always over-hyped. Nice to see an unbiased review.
I always try to stay unbiased. If I get excited about something you'd better buy about 10 of them bitches :D
That's why I love LSX's reviews
LSX loves you more.
Cut and dry, no bu11****...glad someone toned down the hype
We will see. Some of the fanboys will just say I'm an idiot. It's not like it was a horrible bat. It was just a standard run of the mill bat. Nothing special about it.
If you want to sale the bat at a reasonable price pm me.
Wasn't mine. A friend loaned it to me.

Camnew

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd be interested to hear someone's comparison of the JH Mutant RI and this bat.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I did swing it. I put about 25 swings on it and honestly my JH Lite felt way better. I tend to cut the ball a little so I don't know if the shorter barrel was just better for my swing. I don't think it's a turd, but it's definitely not a $350 bat.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I did swing it. I put about 25 swings on it and honestly my JH Lite felt way better. I tend to cut the ball a little so I don't know if the shorter barrel was just better for my swing. I don't think it's a turd, but it's definitely not a $350 bat.

The JH Lite has intrigued me quite a bit. I want to try one of those.

CoEd All-Star

Part Time Player
I have the 27oz Mayhem and it is absolutely on fire. Maybe 300-400 swings now and it's the hottest bat I own right now. Compressed at 225 yesterday.

Dallusglockin

BP All-Star
I dig LSXs reviews too. He's the reason I'm giving Easton a go. And he subscribed to my channel. It's the little things. Lol