The official Military teams/touneys thread 2....

Sonny

We won base intramural championships and got all that stuff. It was a big tournament with all the units on base. I think it was USSSA.

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM
Looking forward to seeing the All AF, Army, and Navy teams this weekend at the WSL B in Panama City this weekend. Rooting for the AF team though :) Safe travels to all!

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
Looking forward to seeing the All AF, Army, and Navy teams this weekend at the WSL B in Panama City this weekend. Rooting for the AF team though :) Safe travels to all!

Are you playing with anyone down there this weekend? Good luck to everyone playing this weekend.

Last edited:

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got any good stories about the world tournament. I was in Lavela and ran into some guys from Korea. I don't know what they were trying to do but they were almost **** blocking. They were hanging out with a group of chicks but stayed crowded around them so much that other guys couldn't really approach them. An old cougar was going to pay for me to go Parasailing but they took too long and we had a game to go to.
Those were some cool prizes for base league intramural champs. All we got were some individual trophies, a team trophy, as well as a regular season trophy. We need to run our league like Benning, I think theirs was Utrip and the winner got sent to the World tournament. Which is cool but a true intramural team doesn't stand much of a chance at Worlds.

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM
Are you playing with anyone down there this weekend? Good luck to everyone playing this weekend.

Not anyone as of yet. No plans for the wsl 1.20 yet either. I am coaching youth football and we have practice friday night and a jamboree saturday. I am gonna come out and watch some of the local and all service teams when I can though. What about you?

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
Not anyone as of yet. No plans for the wsl 1.20 yet either. I am coaching youth football and we have practice friday night and a jamboree saturday. I am gonna come out and watch some of the local and all service teams when I can though. What about you?

I'll be over in Gulf Breeze for the weekend Friday night, I may make my way over to Frank Brown on Saturday to watch a couple of the All Service Teams play.

ElvisnGA

It's Good To Be KING
picture.php

The 2012 DRASH WARFIGHTER TITAN - These bats will sell for $230 plus you will receive a free pair of batting gloves. The batting glove you will receive will have black where the orange is, unless you want the orange ones. There will be a red white and blue pair as well. There will be a ASA bat also, no art as of yet. The ASA verison will be balanced vs the USSSA's max-load.

They will be sold exclusively thru the memebers of the DRASH SCRAPALATORS softball team.

There is absolutely no profit on this. It all goes toward another bat and the Wounded Warrior team.

If you would like to order one please contact Hodge, Thomas Siter, or Jeff Jackson via the following emails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
All World Tournament was a little better than I thought it would be. Those balls (NSA 44/525) straight fly. I think I saw a midget hit one out about 400". Hope they keep it up, but they need to have it a venue that has larger parks. Something like a baseball stadium. lol

Not sure why JUST-US decided to play Scraps in an unlimited game, saturday morning!!!!! Not enough fire power fellas.

Heard next year it will be in FL somewhere.

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
The Tournament was help by All World Sports. Allen Hunter from Just Us was one of the directors. It was sponsored by Drash.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm going to Hampton, Va in May. Anyone know any players out there or know if there is a team. I would imagine with Air Force and Navy out there, a good base team could be put together. I would like to pick up and play some league games and possibly tryout for the base team to go to worlds next year? Anyone know if its going to be at Frank Brown or Disney? Also, what is the Va beach area like? I would imagine there would be plenty of young college ***** walking around.

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman
I'm going to Hampton, Va in May. Anyone know any players out there or know if there is a team. I would imagine with Air Force and Navy out there, a good base team could be put together. I would like to pick up and play some league games and possibly tryout for the base team to go to worlds next year? Anyone know if its going to be at Frank Brown or Disney? Also, what is the Va beach area like? I would imagine there would be plenty of young college ***** walking around.

it'll be at Frank Brown again and again and again and again.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
If Hampton is Langley I know a few ppl.

Cool, I will be there for sure. I will at least bring my cleats and glove. I doubt I'll bring bats unless we drive. I usually check with the gym and get on with a team that needs players out of the "players pool" unless my squadron has room

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
My boy Tre is there right now... i hit him up awhile back and let him know that i have orders there...(Oct 2012). He plays on the base team out there. I can put you in contact with him if you dont have one already. Also I hear the area is nice and a lot to do around there... but that its super busy with traffic and what not because of all the cities around there.

Big Al#55

Photographer
Thanks to everyone that came to Savannah and supported us for the All Worlds Sports Military World Series. We are working on a full schedule for 2012. Our program is built by players, for players. It's a little different than USSSA as we tweaked the eligibilty rules to allow for more participation and growth. Tournament directors are now being recruited. If you or your team is interested in hosting an event in 2012, please contact me. The tournament schedule is being finalized right now. Most of our events will be scheduled opposite USSSA tourneys to give teams a chance to play both programs. We will be having the DRASH WARFIGHTER SERIES. Teams will earn points based on their participation and finish at events. At the end of the series an overall points champion will be crowned and awarded some great prizes(TBD...) In order to be eligible for points crown, teams must participate in at least 3 events. Pictures from savannah are posted on Facebook. Look us up and become a friend so you can get updates and info. All World Sports Military Program.

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
Al,
Good job on the tourney, it was definitely enjoyable and the Horsemen will be back next year.

Bryan