The official Military teams/touneys thread 2....

WIGGS22

Addicted to Softballfans
Since the other one was closed, I started a new thread. Who all plans on playing in the USSSA Southeast Military Conference this year, it kicks off on March 12th in Niceville, FL.

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
Since the other one was closed, I started a new thread. Who all plans on playing in the USSSA Southeast Military Conference this year, it kicks off on March 12th in Niceville, FL.

We'll be there for this one...

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman

Good luck to you guys this year brother, you guys gonna try and make the Vegas trip in April?

Any other teams gonna play in the Stars and Stripes April 16th in LAS VEGAS?

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Anyone on this thread know if Kirtland AFB still has a base squad? I just accepted a position there and will be there late Feb early March. Should get a start date here in the next week or so. Anyone have a POC for Kirtland, LMK, thanks.

Anyone on this thread know if Kirtland AFB still has a base squad? I just accepted a position there and will be there late Feb early March. Should get a start date here in the next week or so. Anyone have a POC for Kirtland, LMK, thanks.

A buddy of mine from Kadena is out there. Last I heard they had a team. His name on here is ruruballer.

WIGGS22

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck to you guys this year brother, you guys gonna try and make the Vegas trip in April?

Bro we would love to but we have way too many herfe to travel too and that will use most of our budget, we are playing the full Mil Conference, NSA, SSAA and USSSA Military Worlds this year as well as several civilian tournaments....

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
B-Link we should be happy to have at least one military tournament out here. I am sure we could start something out here with all the military bases that are in the area.

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
Anyone from Lackland on here. Will be there for NCOA in Feb-Mar. Would like to take some BP while I am there.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Anyone from Lackland on here. Will be there for NCOA in Feb-Mar. Would like to take some BP while I am there.

I know they play pretty much every weekend at the Ghost tracks, everytime I was TDY there I should up and get pickup for games. There are also batting cages near the BMT dorms.

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
Thanks for the info...Not sure how much I will be able to play on the weekends, but I am sure I can make one weekend.

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
Thanks for the info...Not sure how much I will be able to play on the weekends, but I am sure I can make one weekend.

Craig you'll be able to play on the weekends. I think I was available to play almost every weekend I was in NCOA except for one.

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
Yeah, as I recall you played with us....I heard Lackland NCOA is a bit different. Just coming back from knee surgery and can't wait to test it before I take the field with Gov't Issue in April.

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Yeah, as I recall you played with us....I heard Lackland NCOA is a bit different. Just coming back from knee surgery and can't wait to test it before I take the field with Gov't Issue in April.

Make sure you take care of that knee dude. You dont want to have to have another one. Moody knows what that feels like, I think he is on the Trifecta of knee operations now but i think it is good now. Hope to see u down here for worlds this year

b#7

CAPN MORGAN

Take it easy on the knee...I've had 3 and they keep getting harder and harder to come back from. Maybe I'm just getting older!!!:eek:

b#7

CAPN MORGAN

Disregard we won't be there for this one.

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
I know its still EARLY... but who is "trying" to go to camp this year? Especially AF guys for Pups last year.

FUPA

Addicted to Softballfans
Im hoping to get back there...Guess i need to get the dust off the bat/glove, kind of hard with the golf courses over here.

bashbro24

Back in the game

Yeah bro Fort Bliss will be going to this one. We have post tryouts starting on Monday. Got allot of new guys so it should be fun. We are going to Arizona on the 19th of Feb.

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman
Yeah bro Fort Bliss will be going to this one. We have post tryouts starting on Monday. Got allot of new guys so it should be fun. We are going to Arizona on the 19th of Feb.

good luck to you guys, we'll see you in Vegas!!!!