The Rickie Fowler Concept look

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
I'm thinking orange from head to toe...for an entire team. White belt. Yep I have a vision in my head. Gotta have some touches of light grey, white, and the charcoal affect orange (flat).

Stretch19

Grow up
been kicking around something like this as well...not sure we could do the all orange, but the orange, white and charcoal would be something silly

411391611.jpg

jlope

been kicking around something like this as well...not sure we could do the all orange, but the orange, white and charcoal would be something silly

411391611.jpg

Needs some flat orange too...too much grey. I will get a mock done...soon I might do a buy in for the stats and shine jersey...stay tuned.

Stretch19

Grow up
Needs some flat orange too...too much grey. I will get a mock done...soon I might do a buy in for the stats and shine jersey...stay tuned.

yeah i know its got to much grey for your liking, just speaking general terms of the combination of colors. after seeing the orange on orange that someone wore on here a couple years ago, syndicate maybe, im a bit tentative to attempt that one...granted this concept was a lot better

phisbaloo

OG Phat Kid
Just looked up a pick of Fowler and GEEZ that is ALOT of orange!!! Not just anybody will be able to pull that look off. Then again considering the OP we aren't talking about just anybody.

jlope

yeah i know its got to much grey for your liking, just speaking general terms of the combination of colors. after seeing the orange on orange that someone wore on here a couple years ago, syndicate maybe, im a bit tentative to attempt that one...granted this concept was a lot better

Just looked up a pick of Fowler and GEEZ that is ALOT of orange!!! Not just anybody will be able to pull that look off. Then again considering the OP we aren't talking about just anybody.

You can be smart...but you have to be pretty. Stay tuned.