Ronin- "Salvo" line

IMG_0157.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0157.PNG
    IMG_0157.PNG
    816 KB · Views: 58

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
They're going to ban the Helmer because the ball disappears the split second it makes contact like the LV1:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. At least you won't lose it at night

chirotob

I honestly hope that easton makes this flex line break in faster. Don't get me wrong, the flex and reckoning were a step in the right direction, but still needed almost 1000 cuts to be fire. I'm interested in the 12" barrel wegman, but only once it goes on sale for $129 somewhere. I bought into the flex hype thinking it'd be something it's not...and a half a season later, I have freak 12's, freak 30's and a freakadelic in my bag and I sold all my flex technology bats.

If these bats doesn't break in and perform like current mikens and worths, then they're gonna lose the race again this year...which sucks because at my core, I'm an easton guy.

THESHOE

Starting Player
No offense chirotob but were you hitting NCAA dome balls ffs?

Most definitely did not need 1000 if you hit 40 and 44 cor balls. 300 max and they got on par with any other Utrip easily. We've broken in like 4-5 of them between buddies here, all of them same deal. At some point between 200-300 with a mix of 40 and 44 cor it caught fire.

Is Baker for real not balanced? That's a shame. I had people who were hoping for the Bal version of the current Flex.

Damn. For me, looks like I need to hoard some of the all black Flex. Nothing about the new line really interests me after all. Prefer the big prog load of the current Flex, and the only one I was hoping for was a Balanced to have on hand for my GF and some teammates.

THESHOE

Starting Player
It's Camo Green or Olive Green, doubtful.

If this happens to any bat, it'll be that god awful Freak 30 Miken that seems to literally be the colour of the balls lol.

They're going to ban the Helmer because the ball disappears the split second it makes contact like the LV1:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. At least you won't lose it at night

THESHOE

Starting Player
Hmmmm this info is confusing and conflicting now.

Now that this leak, I guess I can leak the sell sheet media I was shared...

The sell sheet says Balanced Baker... So which is it?

63CD11B6-61CF-47FE-9C24-0097F9786D2E.png

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm waiting for the new Ressy. Supposedly the same bat as the 12" Helmer pictured above with the flex tech but with a more pronounced endload. The Helmer in the picture is supposed to be weighted similar to the black/gold which to me had a very slight endload. Heard the Ressy is gonna be weighted more like some of the past years LVs but with the Flex Tech. Hopefully it has a better paint job as well.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Had heard this as well, however, not sure if it will be 12"

My rumoured sourced said the big barrel EL would be the Ressy model coming later. While the Baker was Bal big barrel.

I can't possibly see myself hitting better than current Flex worked in, so I think I will hoard.

I hope for the 12" lovers the Ressy is a prog load Flex in that barrel size.

The Gold and Flex 12" Helmer are the lighter load comparable to St100h. No doubt it was odd to go from the L1 years and Torq/RealTree back to the lighter load on the Gold. Still a great bat with substantial work at 700+ with mixed balls though. A steal at their current prices, esp used. People gave up on them so quick and sell so cheap.

I'm waiting for the new Ressy. Supposedly the same bat as the 12" Helmer pictured above with the flex tech but with a more pronounced endload. The Helmer in the picture is supposed to be weighted similar to the black/gold which to me had a very slight endload. Heard the Ressy is gonna be weighted more like some of the past years LVs but with the Flex Tech. Hopefully it has a better paint job as well.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
When I heard Army green and orange, I thought it was going to be a much darker green. That thing looks like an olive...o_O

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I'm glad they're at least keeping the cheaper line of bats (Ronin). Playing in cold weather its always a good idea to have a durable option around.

Color scheme isn't doing much for me.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Ronin is Dual, but I am not sure that means it will compare to Salvo line. Hoping it's much better.

Or more like the older ones than newer if so.

I'm glad they're at least keeping the cheaper line of bats (Ronin). Playing in cold weather its always a good idea to have a durable option around.

Color scheme isn't doing much for me.

WillW3

Starting Player
I honestly hope that easton makes this flex line break in faster. Don't get me wrong, the flex and reckoning were a step in the right direction, but still needed almost 1000 cuts to be fire. I'm interested in the 12" barrel wegman, but only once it goes on sale for $129 somewhere. I bought into the flex hype thinking it'd be something it's not...and a half a season later, I have freak 12's, freak 30's and a freakadelic in my bag and I sold all my flex technology bats.

If these bats doesn't break in and perform like current mikens and worths, then they're gonna lose the race again this year...which sucks because at my core, I'm an easton guy.
x10000000000000

WillW3

Starting Player
yeah, so I was told the Baker was balanced at first, then not, but I'm almost positive it will be. The exclusives will fill in the holes.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder if ASP is doing anything...All the talk has been about Resmondo and main stream stuff. But, if I'm correct ASP is still a co-sponser of the team. And they've had multiple Easton exclusives in the past.